Bloody Nose

((The picture is something I seriously don't regret drawing... ;P Oops))

~Akara's POV~
I was crying. That's all I remember. I don't remember Karma pulling me into a tight embrace.

I heard Nagisa say," Karma, get away from her." "You're just jealous she wanted me to be a shoulder to cry on instead of you. " "Karma!" Nagisa sounded outraged. It hurt me to hear him in such a manner. I pulled away from Karma, reaching out for Nagisa. I felt his arms wrap around me lovingly. My eyes were blurred from crying and I was pressed into his chest. Then he tipped up my head, so that our eyes met. His blue eyes bore into mine. Then Karma pulled me back over to him, holding me tightly. Then I was staring into red eyes, Karma's. "Why are you two doing this?" I whispered. Karma immediately tightened his grip. I noticed Nagisa trying to steal me back. "Because we love you. " Karma whispered, sending a shiver down my spine. "Karma! Give her back!" Nagisa cried, trying to pull me back. I felt like I was being torn again. "Both of you stop!" I cried, then I heard my phone go off. I scrambled to go get it. It was Asano. Of course. "Meet me in front of the Cafè. I need to talk to you. I promise I won't pull anything stupid. " It read. I sighed. Then replied," Okay." Both Nagisa and Karma were staring at me. "Who was that?" Nagisa asked. "Asano. Told me he wanted to meet in front of the Cafè. " I responded. Nagisa and Karma exchanged a glance. "Let's show that kid who's boss, eh, Nagisa?" Karma said, holding out his hand for Nagisa to shake. "We'll have a truce. But after this, you have to stay away from Akara. She's my girlfriend. " Nagisa said, nodding and taking Karma's hand. "Sorry, no can do, little buddy. That's Akara's decision. " Karma said, grinning at me. Nagisa scowled then said," Fine. Let's go. " I tucked in my shirt, knowing it was all wrinkled from the make-out session with Nagisa. That felt like so long ago. We all headed to the Cafè, both of them holding my hands. It was odd. When we arrived, Asano raised an eyebrow. He noticed both boys holding my hands. "I see you have two now?" Asano said, glaring at my... Uh.. Friends?

~Nagisa's POV~
I already wanted to slug Asano in the face. "What do you want?" Akara said, ignoring Asano's question. "I wanted to offer you to move up to the A class again. " "No. " She didn't hesitate at all. Karma and I exchanged a look. Karma said, his voice light with laughter," You really think she would accept that offer after last time?" Asano grit his teeth. "I mean seriously, you're really persistent. Plus, you act like we will just let her join you up there. " I put in, smirking. Akara squeezed my hand. We promised only to beat up Asano if we were provoked. "I have a feeling if she knew you better, she would come running back to me. " Asano said, stepping closer. Karma and I stepped in front of Akara, making sure he didn't get too close. "What are they? You're body guards? I'm a friend. You don't have to protect her from me. " Asano said, Akara going rigid behind us. "No. They are afraid of you taking me away. " Akara said, her eyes wary. "I won't take her away. I promise. " Asano said, raising up his hands. Karma and me grit our teeth. We stepped back, though we didn't leave Akara's side. "Akara, I understand why you don't want to leave. But seriously, do you want to be known as a e-class girl? I mean, you're too smart to be in that class. " Asano said, making me grit my teeth. Akara ran her tongue over her teeth. "You know, this is your father's fault. Now stop begging me to come back, and actually try and do something about it. " Akara spat, almost growling. And to our surprise, Asano leaned forward and kissed her. Karma and I immediately reacted. We pushed him to the ground and Karma started punching him in the nose. There was a loud crack and Karma stood up, his fist bloody. Asano was sprawled across the ground, his nose bloody and bruised. "Never touch Akara again. " Karma said, kicking Asano in the ribs. He grunted in pain.

We started walking off, my arm around Akara's waist. Karma walked next to her, but didn't hold her hand or touch her at all. He flexed his knuckles, making sure none of them were broken. "Sorry that we didn't realize earlier. " I whispered to Akara. She was still shaken up from Asano kissing her. It didn't help she almost fainted at the sight of all of the blood. She was fine now, though.

((817 words!! Sorry for such a short chapter!! Hope you guys enjoyed! -Author-chan))