High School

((So, since no one said anything, I am going with my original plan. Get ready for this. ))

~Nagisa's POV~
It's been a year since we left the end class. ((I don't know how it's ends just yet. And no spoilers!!))
Akara and I were known as high school sweet-hearts, even if it made us blush at the mention of it.

We walked to class, our new friends laughing and pushing each other on the way. We were headed to English. It was the only class I could pay attention in.

--TIME SKIP(cuz class is boring)--
Akara and I sat at home, studying. At least, I was. Akara kept poking the side of my head, wanting attention. Since I was having to study extra hard for exams, Akara had to do her own thing a lot. Every once in a while, I would give into her and procrastinate studying until the next day.
"Nagiiiii...." She whined, still poking me.
"Akara, I know you want attention, but I need to study. "
"But Nagisaaaa...!"
"Akara."
She didn't respond this time, instead wiggling her way into my lap. "Akara! I'm trying to study!" I whined, but didn't bother to try and push her off. She buried her nose and face into my neck. I had grown taller than her, just enough that she had to stand slightly on her tiptoes to kiss me. I actually had gotten more buff-- it didn't show-- and I could carry Akara with little trouble. Akara wrapped her legs around my waist, while I tried to look around her. She purposely made it so I couldn't see, so I would pay attention to her.
"You're so needy. " I mumbled, wrapping my arms around her torso.
"Me? You barely even talk to me anymore!" Akara said, scowling.
"You can't take it, can you? Me trying to study. "
"Guess not. "
I pressed my forehead to hers, chuckling.
"Nagisa, notice meeeee!" Akara said, giggling and putting her arms around my neck.
"Fine. Fine. " I said, gently placing a kiss on her lips. She was still giggling when I pulled away.
"You're like an over-grown 4 year old. "
"Is that a compliment?"
"I don't know... It depends how you take it. "
"Nagisa! You meant that as an insult!" Akara said, pinching me.
"Ow! It was a joke!" I said, rubbing the spot she pinched gingerly.
"I know. " She nuzzled my neck, grinning.
"Then why did you pinch me?!"
"Because I knew you would stop making rude comments. "
"That makes no sense. "
"Do I ever?"
"No. "
"That was a rhetorical question..." She pouted.
I smiled and kissed her jawline. She giggled again, happy for the attention. She had me in a tight embrace, making sure I couldn't wiggle away from her grasp.
"Akara, what is up with you today?"
"What do you mean? "
"You're acting all clingy and strange. Well, I mean more than usual. "
"Hmph... Well...You see... I want attention, senpai!" She giggled.
I rolled my eyes playfully.
"I'm worried about you. "
"Why?"
"You're so strange. "
"And that's why you're worried about me?"
"A little. " I smiled and pulled her away from me a little. She started trying to pull me back into the warm embrace, but I was a little too strong for her. I touched our noses and she relaxed, smiling at me. I caressed her face in between my hands, pulling her face closer. Our lips locked together easily, closing my eyes. My door bust open and Akara and I quickly pulled away, blushing.
"How long have you two been together now? Almost a year? Jeez, stop blushing like idiots. " A familiar voice said.
"Karma!" Akara said cheerfully, smiling at him.
"Yeah, it's me, Akara-chan. "
Karma said, ruffling her hair and throwing his backpack to the other side of the room.
"Why are you here?" I asked, watching him sit down in one of my gaming chairs.
"I wanted to talk to you. " He said, rocking back and forth in the chair.
"I see. That's it?" I said, resting my head on Akara's shoulder while still looking at Karma.
"Basically. But I don't really have plans after that..." He said, tilting his head back in thought.
"Well, do you want to talk now so I can get back to studying?"
"It sure didn't look like studying to me..." Karma said grinning and standing up.
I blushed a deep crimson, but said," I was studying before Akara interrupted. " I poked her, making her squirm.
"Fine. Fine. I believe you. "
Karma said, chuckling and adding," Akara, may I borrow Nagisa for a moment?"
Akara nodded and smiled. She crawled off my lap, sitting back in her own chair. I stood up and followed Karma out of the room.
Once the door was firmly closed and we walked into the kitchen, to make sure Akara was listening, he said," You know we are in high school now--"
"Yes, I'm perfectly aware. "
"Let me finish. Prom is going be coming up soon. I'm pretty sure Akara has been noticing all of the huge signs everywhere about it. "
"Oh..."
"Let's just say, Akara wouldn't stop texting me the other night about it. "
"She was texting you?"
"Well, she obviously wouldn't have been telling you about it, now would she?"
"Okay, you've got a point. "
"Exactly. But I think you should ask her. "
"But...how? And when?"
"You'll figure it out, kid. "
"Don't call me that!"
Karma chuckled.
"Well, I'll leave you to your 'studying'. " He made air quotes with his fingers and ran out laughing his head off. I blushed. Stupid Karma.