Brother!

((When someone speaks English, it will be in bold.))

-------NEXT DAY---------
~Nagisa's POV~
When I woke up, I realized Akara wasn't in bed with me like usual. I sat up abruptly. She wasn't in the room, so I jumped out of bed to find her in the living room. She giggled. I glanced down, having forgotten I took my shirt off last night because it was hot. I blushed. "Nagisa, you turned the color of a tomato. It's not odd for boys not to wear a shirt to bed or in general. I just thought your hair was funny. " She said, standing up and wrapping her arms around my waist. "My hair?" I said, reaching up to find my hair in knots and tangles. "Oh. " I mumbled, smiling half-heartedly. I felt her smile into my chest. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked. "Raspberry, it's 10:00. " She said, stifling a laugh. "Really?!"
"Yeah. Your mom tried to wake you up and you were like a rock. "
"How did you know that?"
"She left a note saying it was O.K. for us to stay home."
"I see. "
She nodded into my chest. Then she said, happily," I made you breakfast!"
"Really?"
"Don't act so surprised! I used to have to make my own breakfast, you know. "
"Fine. Fine. Just show me. I'm STARVING. "
She giggled and lead me into the kitchen, then shoved a plate of steaming eggs and a piece of toast into my hands. "Oh my God! This looks amazing!" I said, before hearing a knock on the door. I frowned, placing the plate down. I walked to the door, opening it. Standing there was a lanky, red-headed guy. He smiled at me, a dazzling white smile. I cocked my head then said," Yes?"
"Do you know Akara Diamond?" English? Good thing I'm good at English.
"Yes..."
"Is she here?"
"Yeah. "
"LERGO?!" I heard Akara say behind me, confused.
"Yes, it's me, little sis. "
"Brother!" She said happily, jumping onto him. He smiled, patting her head.
"Nagisa, this is Lergo, my brother. Lergo, this is Nagisa. "
"Nice to meet you, Nagisa. "
He bent down and KISSED MY HAND?!
"I am Lergo Diamond. "
"LERGO! THATS MY BOYFRIEND! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Akara screeched, pulling me away from Lergo. I was still baffled. "Sh-she's a boy?"
"Uh, yeah! " Akara said, pulling me into a kiss. It was a forceful kiss. I was going to make her pay for that. My eyes widened. Blush crept across my cheeks and I was acutely aware of Lergo staring at me with a baffled expression. Akara pulled away, smiling. That's when Karma bust through my door. Could this day get any worse?
"Who is THAT?!" Karma growled, pointing at Lergo. Yes. Yes it could.
"I'm-"
"I didn't ask you! Akara, Nagisa, who is this guy and what is he doing here?!"
"That's Akara's brother, Lergo, and I guess he came to visit Akara. "
" Blood related?"
"Yes. "
"Okay. " Karma said, sighing and lowering his arm. He had looked highly outraged when he first came in.
"Okay, please tell me this is a guy and not a girl. Today has been weird. "
"Yeah, that's Karma. My over-protective Guy-friend... I guess."
"Karma Akabane, and I can speak English, too. Nagisa helped me actually. "
"I was just about to say something about that. "
I realized I was hugging Akara like one of the guys in my apartment would take her away from me. She didn't seem to mind, so I didn't move.
"Look, I just wanted to see my little sister while I was here. Dad is leaving tomorrow. "
"When did you learn to speak Japanese? "
"I've studied all of the languages ever since mom left."
"I see. And also, I am the same age as you! So stop calling me little sister!"
"It's more fun that way. "
"You're just like Nagisa. "
"What did I do?" I asked.
"You call me 'Sugar', that's what you do. Don't play dumb, it's not a good look on you."
I chuckled.
"Anyways, if you don't mind, Karma, I'm going to spend some time with my brother, so can you actually go to class?"
"Fine. Fine. Whatever you say, Akara. " Karma said, walking out. He didn't seem happy about it.

Somehow, Akara ended up in my lap while we sat on the couch talking to Lergo. He looked nothing like his sister, other than their skinny body-types.

Akara eventually fell asleep in my lap, so I carried her bridal-style to my room. Man, she was heavier than I expected. Karma made it look so easy to carry Akara. I placed her gently on the bed, sighing. Okay, so I'm saying Karma was right. I can't carry Akara without lots of trouble. But I am NOT a pest!

Lergo was standing when I came back into the living room. "I must be off. Tell Akara I said goodbye, please."
And he was gone. The only thing reminding me that he had been there was the door gently closing behind him.

No less than five minutes after Lergo had left, I had ate the breakfast Akara made, which was sadly cold. Then I realized how tired I was. I curled up with Akara in my bed, pulling her to my chest. I smiled into her hair, she smelled like flowers. Sweet like sugar.

((I have rewritten this THREE FREAKING TIMES. I HATE MY LIFE. -Author-chan

PS this is about what Lergo looks like:

--------Lergo: Akara, you should be glad I'm your brother in this story

--------
Lergo: Akara, you should be glad I'm your brother in this story.
Akara: (says innocently) I don't know what you're talking about.
Lergo: You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Akara: Oh, the fact you have a crush on me in the original story? (Giggles)
Lergo: (grits teeth) Yes.

BYE LOVELIESSSSS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND THE FIRST VERSION WAS BETTER))