Asano's Chance

~Akara's POV~
Nagisa had fallen asleep against my arm, right before the movie ended. I still felt bad for making him watch the scary movie, having seen his fearful reactions. I managed to wiggle myself out from under him, then decided to go on a walk. I scribbled Nagisa a note for if he woke up before I got back--hoping he could read it.

I walked in front of the school, school was just now letting out and I caught orange hair in the corner of my eye. I shook my head, ignoring what I had seen. But, next thing I knew, I was stuck in an embrace with Asano. He had come up in front of me when I zoned out for a second, taking his chance. He leaned down near my face and I REALLY wanted to punch him in the nose. "Akara, Akara, have you changed your mind?" "N-No. " My voice cracked with the fear of him kissing me again. He sighed but didn't move away. "My dad was highly disappointed in your behavior yesterday. " "I see. " "But he will still take you back. Akara, why do you love that Nagisa boy?" "I-I don't know. It's just something about him. I'm drawn to him, like a magnet. " "I see. You're not drawn to me at all?" "Not really. " "What will change that?" "I-I--" His lips found mine, freezing me in place. It seemed like this situation was getting worse and worse. He pulled away, smiling. "You know, you don't have to go rigid when I kiss you. " "But, Asano, I'm already dating Nagisa!" "So?" "I. Have. A. Boyfriend. " "Go to your boyfriend then!" He spat," And don't come back here!" I yanked away from him, happy he was mad at me. Maybe he wouldn't kiss me again. Or maybe I could finally be free of him.

When I got back to Nagisa's apartment, I realized he wasn't in the bed anymore. "Nagisa?" I called, I couldn't hide my annoyance at Asano. I sighed. Nagisa didn't answer. I went to the bathroom, just about to knock on the door when Nagisa came out. He was in nothing but a towel, which made my face heat up. I couldn't move though, and I could feel my nose start to bleed. I put a hand to my nose, breaking the frozen awkwardness between us. Nagisa scrambled off to his room, leaving me with a bloody nose and face that was on fire.

A few minutes later, Nagisa came out of his room. This time he was fully dressed. "I'm so sorry, Nagisa! I was about to knock and--" He cut me off. "Akara, it's fine. It's not like you walked in on me. It's my fault for not thinking about when you got home. " "Nagisa, I still am sorry!" "Akara, it's fine. " I sighed, slumping down on the couch.

~Nagisa's POV~
Well that was the most embarrassing thing EVER. I can't believe she saw that.
Embarrassment coursed through my veins. I sat on the couch next to her, wishing I hadn't chosen to take a shower. She looked guilty. "Akara, what happened on your walk?" "I-Er-I ran into Asano... He k-kissed me again. " "That little--! He's lucky I'm a shrimp. " Akara chuckles nervously. I put my head on her shoulder. "It's okay, Akara. It's not your fault. " "But what if it was? What if I was cheating on you? " "Why would you do that?" "I don't know... I'm just wondering. " "Well, you wouldn't have told me that Asano kissed you if you were cheating on me, Akara. " I smiled and she smiled back. I let my lips connect with hers, both of us enjoying the passionate kiss greatly. We pulled away and Akara said," My mom will be home soon. " "I know. It'll suck when our moms get back." "Yeah. "

((Sorry, short chapter! But interesting enough, right? 😂😂))