Out of It

~Akara's POV~
My turn. I thought fearfully. "Akara, you're up. " Karasuma said, brushing himself off. I stepped up, with Nagisa saying," You can do it!"

That's when it started. I couldn't focus on anything but my pulse in my ears. Karasuma made the first move, coming at me with extreme speed. I quickly dodged, it felt like a second sense. My knife was the only thing keeping my arm from shaking. The anticipation. The fear. The excitement. The adrenaline rush. My knife quickly cut sideways, hitting his arm. He backed away, open for a moment. I shot myself at him, his open stance leaving me plenty of time to hit him. My knife collided with his arm, bending under the pressure. I jumped back, not expecting the block. I tripped, falling into something a lot softer than the ground. I glanced up, not expecting to Nagisa holding me up. In my daze, I didn't realize it was him or that he was that close to my face. I quickly shot back up, somehow managing to snake around Karasuma and wrap my arms around his neck. My knife was firmly pressed against his neck. He tried to shake me off, but I held on tighter. "Akara! You're choking him!" Nagisa's fearful voice rang out, and I immediately let go. I hadn't realized he had gone almost limp under my weight. I was so lost in my haze. "Karasuma-Sensei! I'm so sorry!" I said, immediately scrambling to check on the teacher. He waved me off and said," You did a good job. In a real assassination, that would be a useful move. You clung on very well. " He looked fine, and he could breathe fine as well. "Great job, Akara-chan." Korosensei said, his grin seeming to widen. I smiled, I was happy I had beaten Karasuma. Karma's attempt wasn't as eventful as mine had been, since he just hit Karasuma's neck with his knife and declared himself the winner.

~Nagisa's POV~
I couldn't forget what her eyes had been like. When I had caught her. They were cold. Hostile. Deadly. She didn't seem to be fully aware of what she was doing. She lost it. She didn't think. She just did it. Like I had done.

We walked home, and I stole a glance at her. She was looking straight ahead, her hair flowing out behind her like a sapphire cape. We finally reached our apartments, and split ways.

~Akara's POV~
My mother was waiting for me at the dinner table, already eating. "So, Akara, I'm going out of town on a business trip. " She started, when I had sat down. "When?" "I'm leaving tomorrow. I won't be back until next Monday. " Today is Thursday. Three days? Yeah. Three days.

"Alright, mom. Will you excuse me? I'm going to bed." I said, having finished my dinner already. "Alright, I will be gone in the morning." I nodded and cleaned my dishes. After that I went to bed, not sure what I was going to do over the weekend.
Finally I dozed off into a restless sleep.