Over it!

((The picture is a bunch of results I got from different quizzes. Those quizzes were on point. ))
~Akara's POV~
I noticed Karma staring at me all during class.

After class, I sat with Nagisa at lunch like usual. But neither of us said anything. I had just about enough of this silence.
"Nagisa, I can't deal with this silence between us any longer. "
"Me either. "
"It's annoying. So, we back to normal?"
"That was easy. "
"Way too easy. But Nagisa, with you, it's always too easy. "
"What are you saying?"
"Nothiinggggg."
"Akara!"
"Don't worry about it, Nagiii."
"'Nagi'?! I don't understand you sometimes. "
"I know, Nagiiii. " I planted a kiss on his lips, smiling.
"You're always flirting with me, Sugar. "
"Me?! No. That's your game. Mr. Cheesy-Flirt over here. "
"Awwwww, that's no fair. " He jumped on top of me, pinning me down. I laughed, seeing his goofy face. He was smiling with his tongue sticking out. "You're so silly!" I teased, trying to squirm away. He laughed, sitting on top of me. "Oof!" I groaned," You're heavy!"
"Oh, I'm heavy? Trying to pick you up is like carrying a 100 ton boulder!"
"You've carried me before?!"
"Oh... Yeah... Uh... You were asleep. "
"I'm just kidding! " I said laughing.
"Don't tease me like that!"
"Can't help it. You make funny expressions. "
"Sugar, quit messing with me."
I squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp. He leaned over, touching our noses and smiling. I lifted my head up to kiss him, hoping that would get him off me.

~Nagisa's POV~
When she kissed me, I felt my heart rate quicken. I could hear my heart in my ears. It was like I was running a marathon. I kissed back, my tongue sliding into her mouth and deepening the kiss. I twisted my body so that legs were straddling her hips, my hands pinning down her arms. The kiss was sweet, but hungry. Then Akara tried to wiggle away again. I pulled away, smiling sheepishly at her. Then I remembered where we were. Crap! I looked around, then was relieved when I realized no one had noticed us. I rolled off of Akara and she sat up, brushing grass off of her back. It was time to go back inside. "Nagisaaaaaaa... Carry me..." Akara whined, reaching out to me. "Fine. Fine. " I said, picking her up bridal style. "Ooh! This is something I can get used to. " She cooed, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. I smiled then carried her inside. Everyone looked at us surprised. Especially Rio and Karma. I sat her down on my desk then sat down in front of her. She smiled, kissed me on the lips, then went to her desk.

~Akara's POV~
Karma looked at me blankly. "Hi, Karma-kun!" I said happily. "Hey, Akara-chan. "
"How's your day going?"
"Pretty nice. I see yours has gotten a lot better. "
"Yeah! Nagisa and I are back on speaking terms, I guess you could say. "
He chuckled, closing his eyes.

-AFTER SCHOOL (cuz I'm lazy)-
Nagisa, Karma, and I walked home. They held both my hands, Nagisa on my right and Karma on my left. "This is just like old times. " I said quietly. Karma and Nagisa looked at me and smiled. My drug and my moon. Maybe I did need both of them to survive.
"Old times? You make us sound old. " Karma said, snickering.
"You know what I meant. "
Karma planted a kiss on the top of my head. "I know. " He said, I could feel Nagisa's grip tighten around my hand. I could feel the jealousy radiating off of him in waves. I felt him kiss my cheek, that's when I felt Karma stiffen slightly.
Maybe I could live without this endless battle between them. The jealousy was so thick in the air, you could probably cut it with a knife. I could definitely live without the jealousy. But that makes me have to choose.

Blue or Red?

Blue.

Red.

Blue.

Blue.

Blue?

Blue.

Why do I have to decide?

Who did I live without for days?
Karma.
Who protected me from my mother?
Nagisa.
Who is my boyfriend?
Nagisa.
Who is sheltering me?
Nagisa and his mother.
I can live without Karma. Nagisa is my drug, something I can't live without. My drug. He will always be that way. There aren't replacements or substitutes for this kind of drug.

Love.

((742 words. Sorry for the short chapter! Please comment ideas for this story! I'm thinking about ending it, since I'm out of ideas...
-Author-Chan
. . . .
Lergo: FINALLY I CAN HAVE YOU FOR MYSELF!

Akara: (chuckles) I don't
think so.

Lergo: Huh?

Akara: Just wait. (Winks)

Lergo: (groans) ))