VaCaTiOn TiMe

~Akara's POV~
I fell asleep on the plane, my head resting on Nagisa's shoulder. He was on his social media account, tapping away. I fell asleep to the rhythmic tapping and his soft breathing.

"Akara, we're about to land." Nagisa whispered, which jolted me awake. I had gotten used to his voice waking me up in the morning, like an alarm clock but a lot better. I opened my eyes, looking up at him. He placed a kiss on my forehead, awkwardly because of our positioning. Hayo and Karma were asleep behind us, their heads resting on each other's. I grinned at Nagisa then threw a book at Karma's face. He jolted awake, his eyes immediately connecting with mine. Nagisa and I started laughing, trying not to get too loud.
"You little--!"
"We're about to land. Wake up Hayo. " Nagisa commanded, grinning at me. Karma poked Hayo in the side, making her open her eyes and glare at Karma. He smirked and placed a kiss on her lips, while she tried to punch him in the stomach. She ended up just groaning in pain instead, because Karma did weight lifting everyday for an hour. Yup, he started it during high school. So he's ripped.
Karma pulled away and smirked again. They were such an odd couple.
"We will be landing shortly. Please put on your seat belts and stay seated. " The intercom announced, so Nagisa and I pulled on our seat belts. Karma had to explain to Hayo what the intercom said, since she couldn't speak English like we all could.

--Little Time Skip--
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET THE ROMANTIC SUITES?!" Nagisa and I yelled at Karma and Hayo at the same time.
"Because they were the cheapest. "
"LIES!" We exclaimed.
"Okay fine, because we thought it would make this vacation more enjoyable. " Hayo explained.
"How, exactly?!"
"Well, you two seemed tense...."
"NO WAY!"
"Yup. "
Nagisa and I shared a glance then blushed furiously.
"You guys act like children." Hayo sighed, while Nagisa and I stared at away from each other.

So in the room, there was one king size bed and a freaking tub in the main room. Luckily there was a shower in the bathroom, but to our aggravation, there was a note saying it didn't work. So Nagisa and I sat on the bed, staring at the wall.
"So. " I said.
"So?" Nagisa responded.
"Should we go do something other than sit in this room?"
"Yeah. "
"Do you wanna get a drink?"
"Sure. "

We found Hayo and Karma waiting for us downstairs, both of them holding beers.

~Nagisa's POV~
"So, Nagisa, sorry about the room mixup. "
"You're not sorry. "
"Really, I'm not. "
"I knew it. "
Karma laughed, ruffling my hair playfully.
"So, Nagisa, how has it been with Akara?"
"Good. We got in a fight the other night...."
"Oh. What about?"
"I called the adoption center."
"Ooh. Bad move. Bad move. "
"Yeah. She had just come back from a mission. I was trying to do what was best for her... "
"I know, kid. I know. " He rubbing my head. I felt tears pound the back of my eyes.
"She was so upset with me..." I murmured, Karma nodding slightly.
"She seems to be over it now, so don't worry about it. It doesn't even sound like a big fight. "
"But..."
"Nagisa, just get over it. It's one fight. Everyone fights every-so often. It's not going to kill your relationship because you had one argument. " Karma was trying to console me, which actually worked. I smiled crookedly.
"Thanks, Karma. "
"No problem, kid. "
Then Akara came up to us, pale faced.
"I need to talk to you two alone. " She said quietly. Karma and I nodded, all of us walking back to our rooms. We stepped into Akara and my room, Karma and I sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at Akara curiously.
She was still pale as a ghost.
"Karma, I hate to tell you this... But Hayo only married you for the money. " She choked out.
Karma shrugged, to our surprise, and said,"I figured it out a long time ago. "
"Why haven't you done anything about it?!" I said, looking at him with a confused expression.
"Because, she could tell everyone that I'm an assassin. So, either I don't divorce her or she has to die. "
Akara nodded, rubbing her forehead," Karma, you were our friend first. I'll do it. I'll take her out if that's what you need to get away from her. "
"Or we could get Raku to do it. "
"True."
"I'll call him later. For now, I have to make sure Hayo doesn't get suspicious. Bye, you two. Have fun~." Karma said, waving and winking at us. Both of us screamed," KARMA AKABANE!" I heard him burst out laughing in the hallway. Akara smiled slightly, which made me smile.

It had been an hour since Karma left and he still hasn't reported back to us. I pulled Akara to my chest, since she was dozing off. She smiled tiredly then turned and kissed me gently. My tongue slid into her mouth, my fingers sliding into her hair. Her hands slid up my shirt, sending shivers down my spine. The door burst open, making Akara and I pull away from each other.
"I see you guys had fun while I was gone. " Karma said, chuckling. Akara and I blushed.
"So, Raku had news. So, he is sending someone over to take out Hayo tomorrow. Also, Akara, I need to talk to you about something. In private."
He said, staring at us with amusement in his eyes.

Akara and Karma disappeared into the bathroom, so I couldn't hear.

~Akara's POV~
"Your last mission. You missed a 6-year-old kid, who called the cops. His name was Ash Diamond, your nephew. "
"But how did I miss him?!"
"I'm not sure. But we have to take him down. Raku's orders."
"We have to kill my nephew?!"
"Yeah. He's coming here tomorrow. "
"Why?"
"Because Lergo had American friends that live here. I've got the information on the woman that's supposed to be picking him up. She has blue hair and Ash has never seen her in his life. But she knows what he looks like. "
"So, basically, we can send someone else to pick him up?"
"Yeah. Has he ever met Nagisa?"
"No. No. No. Not happening. I'm not dragging Nagisa into this. "
"You're going to have to. He's the only one that can pull it off. "
"No! No! No! No! "
"Akara, he has to. There is no choice. "
"But...."
"Akara, he has to. "
"Fine. But if he gets hurt in any way, you won't have a head. "
"Alright. Alright. I'll make sure he doesn't get hurt. Now, once we kill the kid, I'm going to drop him off at the lady's house when she's asleep. I sent her a message saying the plane would land tomorrow. "
"How did you do that?"
"I hacked into her email. "
"Nice. "
"Yeah. It wasn't hard. "
"We're picking up the kid at 6. "
"I'll tell Nagisa. "
"Have you told him about Lergo yet?"
"No. "
"Akara."
"I'll tell him later. "
((1194 words! Do you guys like this chapter? Sorry it took so long. I've gotten off schedule. I'll try to get back on it. ))