Lunch... Continued

~Nagisa's POV~
Akara had really scared me when she had screamed. I'm glad my legs were caught around the branch, otherwise I would've ended up landing next to Akara, on my face.
"How and why are you up there?" She asked, curiosity sparking in her eyes. "Well, you see, I was practicing climbing the tree yesterday during gym... So I decided to try and get up here with my lunch. It's a nice view. Wanna come up here with me?" I explained, hoping I wouldn't regret my question for her. "U-Um...I'm scared of heights..." Akara mumbled, she looked a bit paler than before. "Don't worry! I won't let you fall!" I said, pulling myself back upright. She hesitated for a moment but ended up next to me on the branch. We were both the same height-- and I'm guessing weight. "See, not so bad, right?" I said cheerfully. She looked pale but she nodded. A small breeze ruffled the leaves, making Akara close her eyes. She looked terrified. I, not thinking it through, put an arm around her-- trying to be comforting. She opened her eyes quickly, then glanced at me. I pulled away, blushing. She blushed as well, and we looked away from each other.

~Akara's POV~
I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't. I can't. Help. Help. Help. That's when he put his arm around me, making my stomach twist. I opened my eyes, eyeing him. Maybe I do have feelings for him... But I can't be sure. I'm still mad at him for getting me stuck in this horrid class.

Finally lunch was over and I could get out of that accursed tree. I noticed red and blond hair bobbing up and down and soft laughing from behind a bush near the tree. I made an annoyed face, then walked over to the bush. That made them laugh even harder. I clunked them both with my fist on top of their heads. They stopped laughing and started whining. Karma made a face at me, as well as Rio-chan. "You two are annoying." I said, walking towards the class. Nagisa had stopped, looking with a disturbed expression.

Karasuma-sensei started gym class, and I felt a twinge of fear in my stomach