Blue and Red Paint

~Nagisa's POV~
My blue paintballs were quickly loaded into my gun, then slower to show Akara how to load and reload the gun. She was very clumsy and needed help the whole way through. I managed to keep us quiet, so we didn't get found. Or shot. "Thanks, Nagisa. " She said quietly, which surprised me slightly. I nodded, smiling at her. We were perched in a tree, our knees touching. Then I noticed a sound coming from below us. I glanced down, Akara doing the same.

~Akara's POV~
There was three students, Rio, Teresaka, and Taui. Each wearing red bands, showing they were on the red team. Nagisa put a finger to his lips and I nodded. He started crawling along the branch, not making a sound. "Where are the two bluenettes, Mimura? I don't want to be assassinated just yet. " I heard Rio say, with annoyance in her voice. Nagisa readied to jump on top of them. His two knives were clutched in his hands. He stiffened. "They are above you!" A heard a faint voice warn, making them all look up. Nagisa jumped down, getting shot at as he landed. He managed not to get hit, but I was already aiming and firing at the three kids. I managed to hit Taui, who groaned and sat down in defeat. Nagisa managed to get Teresaka, who also sat down in defeat. It left Rio by herself. Her gun was aimed at me. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

~Nagisa's POV~
"Put your knives down or I'll shoot her, Nagisa. " Rio said, but I could tell she wasn't watching Akara's movements. Akara started to shift her gun to her right hand but Rio shot right next to the gun. "Don't move, Akara!" She demanded and Akara quickly froze. I dropped my knives. Rio' gaze was locked on my hands, so it gave Akara plenty of time to shoot. Akara aimed, noticing the opening then shot. It hit Rio in the upper back. She fell to her knees, scorn clear on her face. "Buh, bye, Rio. " Akara said, with a grin at me. "Nice job, Akara!" I said happily, my praise made her blush.

~Akara's POV~
"Nagisa, Akara, go in for the flag. " I heard orders coming from my outfit again. "Roger." I said, before Nagisa could. We started off, running our way towards the flag. "Who all is down?" Nagisa asked into his microphone. "It seems everyone except Kimura, Rinka, Touka, and Itona. Itona seems to be near the flag, be careful you two." "Roger." He said, and we continued on our way. "We're there. " He said, glancing around. There was no  one around. "I don't feel safe here. Someone is around. Itona possibly. " I murmured. He nodded. "Bitch-Sensei," I said quietly," Can you see Itona?" I heard her voice under my chin. "No. " She said, sounding disappointed. "Great. " I sighed into the microphone then turned to Nagisa. "We have to go in somehow. One way or another." I whispered to him. He nodded. His hair bounced up and down with his head. It was kind of cute-- WHAT AM I DOING?! I felt embarrassed by the thought, though-- luckily-- my face didn't turn red. "Let's go. There are some big rocks down there we can hide behind. If one of us gets shot, the other one HAS to reach the flag at all costs. " Nagisa's face was determined. "Roger, captain!" I said cheerfully. He smiled at me then we started down the mountain to the rocks. I held my gun close to my chest, but I was ready to shoot if there was any movement in the corner of my eye. We hid behind the rocks, almost holding our breaths.

Next thing I knew, I was running at full speed towards the flag. I saw and felt paintballs fly past my face and body. I caught sight of Kimura, Itona, and Rinka. "Touka is out. " I heard Bitch-Sensei say, then I started shooting at Rinka. I managed to hit her. She held her shoulder, where the paintball had splattered across her chest. "Rinka is down. " Bitch-Sensei reported. Nagisa managed to hit Itona, who made a angered face. "Itona is out. Kimura is the only one left. Nagisa, Akara, you two are the only two left. You have to get the flag quick. " "Roger. " We both said at the same time. Nagisa's gun and Kimura's gun went off at the same time. I saw Nagisa fall to the ground, right after I saw Kimura go down. The flag was right in front of me. Then I heard a loud gunshot. My hand hit the flag as soon as the paintball hit my back. "Akara!" I heard Nagisa call my name. I looked back to see  Karma Akabane standing behind me with his gun aimed at my back. "Akara, I'm not letting you win that easily. " Karma said grinning. "Good job, Akara. You won, the flag was grabbed before you were shot." I heard Bitch-Sensei say then Karma make an outraged, inhuman noise. He glared at me, lowering his gun. I sighed with relief. It's finally over... "Akara! That was amazing!" Nagisa said cheerfully, making me smile.