Karasuma VS Nagisa

~Akara's POV~
We headed back inside, Nagisa and Karma running up behind me. Nagisa glanced at Karma, having a silent conversation with the red head.

The class, all of us, sat down before Korosensei announced," Today in gym, Nagisa, Akara, and Karma will go one-on-one against Karasuma. " I felt a shiver go down my spine. Punishment? "The rest of the class will have warm-ups during this time. Each student will get a chance to go against Karasuma. " Korosensei sounded excited, and he had green stripes across his face.

"WHAT?!" Nagisa, Karma, and I said at the same time. Karma was standing up, holding a knife out; I had my hands on my desk and was half-standing; Nagisa was holding a gun--that was hanging by his side--also standing up. "Oh! Do you object?" "YES!" We all said at once. "Too bad!" We all grumbled under our breaths, sitting down. "Oh, and class, if at least one of them loses, everyone will have to run down and up the mountain. Timed. " That's when everyone started protesting, especially the three of us.

Korosensei sent us outside, everyone either telling us good luck or threatening us.
Great. I'm not a good assassin anyways. I'm going to end up making everyone run up the mountain.

~Nagisa's POV~
I glanced at Akara, who had a really worried look on her face. "You worried?" I asked, she nodded. "Don't be. " I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. She pulled away, but there was no denying she was blushing. I glanced at Karma, who for once wasn't staring at us. I tried to find the subject of his attention. Bitch-Sensei and Karasuma-Sensei. Bitch-Sensei, as usual, was hanging off of Karasuma who was, as usual, not paying any attention to her. "Nagisa. You're up first. " Karasuma said, though he didn't look at me. He pushed off Bitch-sensei, walking over to us. I went rigid. I nodded stiffly.

We faced each other, green knives at the ready. I could see his pulse, beating only a little faster than normal. My heartbeat was too fast. Fear. Then it settled, beating at a normal rate. And it began. In a matter of seconds, I had my legs wrapped around his torso and my right arm covering his eyes. My knife hovered near his neck. The same position I had against Taraoka-Sensei. "Nyhehehehe!" I heard Korosensei laugh and I lost my focus. Karasuma was on me in a millisecond, pinning me down. I had lost.
I looked over at Korosensei, whom looked highly pleased. "Nagisa, Karasuma and I must agree that you have won. " Korosensei said, his smile widening. "Great job, Nagisa!" Akara said, which made me happy all of the sudden. I smiled, and I could see Karma grinning. Again.