G-Gym?!

~Akara's POV~
Oh great. Gym. I thought fearfully. We all waited outside for Karasuma-Sensei. All I could see was the green knives and paintball guns that were set out in front of the store-house. I gulped. Guns and knives?! What is this class?! Nagisa looked happily at the things set out, as well as the rest of the class.

"Alright, class, are you ready for some assassination practice?" Karasuma said, everyone cheering loudly except for me. I was still confused. ASSASSINATION?! Then I remembered Nagisa hanging upside down in the tree. I had wondered how he'd learned to do that. They're teaching us how to be assassins!

~Nagisa's POV~
PAINTBALLS GUNS?! AM I IN HEAVEN?! ((No, sweet cinnamon-roll, you are not. ;P -Author))
I could barely contain my joy, seeing the guns and knives made me uncontrollably happy. I fought the urge to bounce right over to them.

~Akara's POV~
"Today, class, you will be doing some paintball-gun exercises. Who wants to be a team captain? There will be two teams. " Karasuma-Sensei said, no one volunteered. "I guess Irina and I will be captains. " He said, everyone moaned. Bitch-Sensei, as I had learned was her given name. She came out of no-where, having heard her name. "Yes?" She asked, but she knew what we were up to. "Pick a student for your team, Irina. " Karasuma ordered the other teacher, she made a pouty face then said," Nagisa. " Nagisa walked over to her, glancing at me then Karma. They continued on. I was called after Karma, who was on Karasuma's team. I ended up on Bitch-Sensei's team.

And the games began...