2. Alex Franco: Demon with Benefits

I can't resist making a few kills along the way back to our place. Alex takes a backseat, it's all me. I can feel the air buzzing.

We barely make it five steps back into our place before the air around us explodes from the tension. I'm the one who takes the lead in getting us towards the bed. The clothes get torn like they have in the past, and the passion—lust, what have you—shows itself.

What can I say? A good hunt really gets me going.

Since I've grown stronger, Alex has been the one to first call it quits.

"You've gotten really good at that," he whispers, catching his breath. His body is tangled with mine, with him leaning over me.

I smirk wide. "You're not so bad yourself."

He kisses me heatedly. "We should have done this sooner. Way sooner."

"Back then, I didn't realize I was an idiot," I point out. Back then, Josette Winchester still fought for herself. Tried to make something good out of something that was designed for the opposite purpose.

"You've seen the light now."

"You helped that." I smirk. "But the things we do in bed? That's all me." I rub the stubble on his face. "You're just too easy to tease. Has nobody ever been able to get you into a puddle like I have?" I waggle my eyebrows.

"Definitely not," he pants. "Besides, they're for pleasure. I always ended up doing the work. Besides, they're human. But you..." His fingers trace my face. "You're something special, Josette."

I wrinkle my nose and scrunch my face. The birth name associates me with a few people whom I've given a cold shoulder to. Alex notices the change.

"I'm sorry," he says. "Sometimes it slips."

I sigh. "That name should never come out of your mouth."

"Yes, ma'am," he taunts me. He traces my lips, and I nibble, smirking.

"Let's face facts here: you've wanted this to happen from the day we met."

He shrugs. "I'll never tell."

"Considering how our first time went, you definitely wanted to sleep with me."

"Aves, we don't sleep, remember?"

I slap his cheek lightly. "Smartass."

"Well, this smartass is yours."

My fingers rake into his lower back. "What do you say we keep our late night activity going?" I bite my lip.

"Gladly."

Between his mouth and his erection, he's got me in sensory overload. The bed rocks with us, and I'm jostled around so much that I can't really anchor myself in anything. Even in his skin I can't get a grip. He fills me completely, almost too much, like he's trying to see if he can disappear inside of me entirely.

"Mm," Alex purrs against my throat. My breath catches as he bites on a sensitive spot. "So flawed. So perfect." He kneads my breasts, kissing the valley between them. His strokes are slower now, but not any less intense than they have been.

"Alex," I rasp, kneading his hair.

He peeks up from my chest with a hot fire in those smoldering blue eyes. "Yes?"