4. Back in the Bunker

When I come to, I'm absolutely certain about a few things.

One: I'm fucking pissed as Hell.

Two: Alex Franco is dead because of his stupidity.

Three: I'm back in Lebanon, Kansas. Back in the good ole Men of Letters bunker. In the dungeon, to be more precise.

Four: I'm going to kill someone the second I get out of these restraints.

Oh, yeah, I'm restrained. Stuck in a chair, which in turn is stuck in a Devil's trap. I'm getting a sense of déjà vu. The only thing that's missing here is Sam interrogating me, then it'll be like old times.

But I'm not greeted with my little brother, I'm greeted by Castiel. He still looks like shit, but I take a peek at what he's got lying out on the table in the dungeon. It looks like he's got some blood and is pulling some into a rather large needle. If I had animal ears, they'd be flat against my skull right about now.

"Whatcha doing there, Castiel?" I ask groggily.

He doesn't really acknowledge me, but I know he hears me. "Something that should've happened a long time ago."

I groan dramatically. I know what this is. This is worse than an intervention. "The cure for demoness."

"Precisely."

I scoff, jiggling against the restraints. "Well, I'll give you points for not giving me a holy water shower like my brother did the first time I landed myself in here. So, thanks for that. Speaking of my family, where are they?"

"They're dealing with other matters."

"Ah. Figures. What kind of unholy terror did they unleash this time?"

"When you're better, I'll fill you in."

"But I am better, Castiel."

"Power doesn't equal better, Josette."

I lock my jaw. "Call me Avery."

"That's not the name you were given at birth."

I quickly change the subject. "Whose idea was this, to capture me and bring me back here?"

"Mine. Like I told you, Sam and Dean are dealing with other matters."

"Ah. So, they don't know that I'm here, do they?" Castiel doesn't answer. "Oh, being a secretive little angel, aren't you?"

"They don't need this on their plate right now." The needle is topped off, and he approaches me with it.

"You stick that thing in me, I'll bite you. And I don't mean in the sexy way either."

I grunt as Castiel shoves the needle into my arm. I scream as I feel the blood try to counteract my blood. It burns slightly. I wish I could set Castiel on fire with the gaze I'm giving him.

"This is only the beginning," he murmurs. "We've got a few more hours of injections."

I lick my lips. "And you think this will work?"

"It has worked before. It's how we cured Dean."

"So, we're gonna have some quality time?" I smirk. "You know, you can let me out of these, and I can show you some real good quality time."