Chapter 3

All Rights Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into my apartment to see my roommate is on the couch watching tv.

"Jolisa whatcha you watching" I asked in my baby voice.

"Law & Order: SVU" she said not taking her eyes off of the tv.

I love that show. I put my stuff in my room and change into some purple and pink night pants and a tank top. I sat in the love seat and started watching tv.

This is the one when Benson goes into the jail to find out who is raping the inmates. My concentraction was broken when phone vibrates. It scares me so bad that I kinda jump.

Jolisa looks at me and laughs. Shaking my head I look down and its a text message.

"Hey its me Brian, what are you doing?" He texted me.

I didn't think he would. I send back

"Nothing watching Law & Order: SVU. You?".

A couple mins later I get another text saying

"Sounds fun. So I'm going out to get do you want to come?"

I let out a little squll. It was loud enough that Jolisa looked at me and asked what was wrong with me. I told her what had happen today and she was excited.

"I hope you said yes to him"

As she was about to tell her  she snatched my phone out of my hand to see if I had said yes.

"I am if you give me phone back."

She handed my phone back. I texted him back saying yes.

"Ok well will you meet me there in about an hour or so?"

"I sure can.

"See you then.". We both screamed.

"I have to get ready!" I said as running to the bathroom. I needed to take a shower. The water felt so good. I get out and walk into my room.

"What to wear, what to wear?" I said while throwing clothes everywhere.

I slipped on a black dress that was one shoulder, a pink belt, a pair of black feather earrings and a pair of wedge heels that had pink and black lepard stripes on them.

"Next my face"

I sang to to tone of Party By Beyonce W/ J. Cole. J Cole is so cute! I did a smoky eye and put on some M.A.C DazzleGlass lip gloss. I look good.

"Damn girl! I wasn't straight" she said as she whistled

"Yea I know! I look good! I'll be back later on tonight" I said as I was walking out the door.

"WAIT" She yelled before running back from her pocketbook.

She opens her hand and its a condom.

"Make sure he wraps it up!" she says almost out of breath.

"Are you serious. First do you think Ima give my goodies to some guy I just met?? Uh no! Second thanks for looking out for me!" I said as I gave her a dirty look then a hug.

"Yea maybe your right, but just keep it just in case." She said looking special as ever.

I laughed and threw it in my pocket book and walked out the house. I got into the car and turned the radio on. Tonight is going to be fun!

When I reached the club I texted David that I was here infront. He texted back saying he was inside by the bar for me to come on in and meet him. I got through and tried to walk to the bar, but there was so many people that it took forever to get back there. There he was. Those beautiful blue eyes! He had on a black Polo t-shirt and a pair of Marc Jacobs dark pants. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"You look really look beautiful." He said while looking me up and down.

"Well thank you. You don't look to bad yourself".

"So Dawn what would you like to drink. Anything its on me" he said.

"Can I have a virgin strawberry daiquiri"

"Sure thing beautiful" He said before looking at the bartender. It was a strange because he didn't have to say anything for him to make it up for me. Brian grabs it and hands it to me. It was really tasty. I finished my drink and grab his hand. We walked to the dance floor. Banana's by Ray J starts playing. We started dancing. We're having fun! He grabs my waist and pulls it close to him. I started to grind on him. You can tell he liked it by the way he was grabbing my hips. It hurt, but felt good all at the same time. I could feel something hitting my butt. All I could do was giggle.

Brians P.O.V

She walks up and oh isn't she beautiful.

"You look really look beautiful." I say as i try and stop myself from kissing her.

"Well thank you. You don't look to bad yourself". She said.

"So Dawn what would you like to drink. Anything you want, its on me".

She says "Can I have a virgin strawberry daiquiri?".

"Sure thing beautiful".

I looked at the bartender and he read my mind. I hope she didn't see that. I handed her the drink. She gulfs it down like she was really thirsty. She finishes it and we walk to the dance floor. We start dancing. God don't she look good!

That black dress jus barely covers her ass. Its so big. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. She starts grinding on me. All I can think about is how I want to take her home and rip that dress off of her. She smells really good. My fangs extend. I keep my mouth closed so no one will see. Then 'he' decided to extend. What is wrong with me. I heard her giggle a little. Oh no she feels him. Ok ok think of something else. Dogs, puppies, my car, umm cats. Oh fuck it! I can't do it! I stick my head in her neck to smell her better. I want to taste her so bad. I kiss her neck slowly. She moves her head so I can. She grabs my hands and squeeze them. It must feel good.

We sit down and talk somemore. We looked at the clock and it says 2:15 so we decide to leave. He walked me to my car. I looked him up and down admiring his frame. He still had a buldge. I laughed again. He looks at me with such a sad face.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

with a concerned look. He said "I want to ask you something".

"Sure what is it".

"Can I kiss you?".

I looked at him and shook my head.

He leaned in and ever so softly kissed me. It felt wonderful. It sent something through me. I had butterflies in my stomach. At first the kisses was slow and sweet then they began to fast and sexual. I felt my heart beat fasten. Our breathing was fast and short. Then he just stopped. I back up and leand against my car. I was hot and bothered. How did that happen? He looked at me and smiled. He walked up to me and whispered in my ear

"I will see you tomorrow. Good night beautiful."

He kissed me on the cheek before walking to his car. I got into mine and drove home. Jolisa must have been in her room sleep. I put my stuff down and got into the shower. How did I let myself get all worked up? He was really sexy. Thank goodness for cold showers. I put on some night clothes, plugged up my phone and got into bed. I turned over and slowly drifted off into a sex filled dream..