Chapter 10

I'm super sleep! I want to go and take a nap but my baby cat wont leave me alone!! So I guess I will write a new chapter! Cren is doing so muh better!! He is back to his normal self!!! He is even eating peaches with me!! This chapter might get a little graphic! Towards the end though. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get home and crazy Jolisa is making my cake. She looks at me and screams for me to get out of the kitchen. I'm glad I ate! I looked at the clock and it was 3! I need to

hurry before 3:30 gets here. I change and run out of the house. I really hope I make!!

Jolisa's POV

He was supposed to text me before she got here! Uhh I'm going to kill him!!! I'm going to call him and see if he got everything together.

"Hello".

"I thought you were going to text me before she got back home! She almost saw her cake".

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"Well did you get everything straighten out?"

"Yes. The hotel is booked, the reservations are set for 7 so be there by 6:30 so we can set up. Is her cake almost done?"

"Yes just about. Are you ready for tonight?"

"I am. I will be there around 1 so text me around 12 if she is sleep."

"Ok. I will leave the door unlocked for you and I will also have some clothes for her waiting by the door. She will need to be back here by 9 to get ready. Do you want to meet up at the club?"

"Ok and we can. See you later"

"Ok bye.". I hung up the phone and finished her cake. Now where am in going to put it do she won't find it. I'll put it on the bottom shelf in the back. God I pray she doesn't find it!

Dawns P.O.V

My hair is done! Nails are beautiful! Feet flawless! I am ready for tomorrow. It's going on 9 and I really don't feel like cooking, and I know that Jolisa hasn't cooked so I might as well go and get a sub. I went to subway and got a turkey BLT with onions, oil and vinegar, a cookie and a strawberry kiwi vitamin water. Why do I keep getting onions when I know they are hell on my breath!!!

I get home to see that Jolisa is in bed sleep. Well I think she is. I walk into the bathroom and tried to brush my stinking teeth!! I smell like a wild goat! After about 20 mins of brushing I decided to lay down and text my stinky butt until I go to sleep.

"Hey big butt" he hates for me to say that.

"Hey baby. Why do you call me that. You know I hate it"

"Well you do have a big butt!!! And it's sexy. So until you get a butt reduction I will always call you that! I will always grab it too!! It's soo soft. Lol"

"Uhh whatever :). Did your pretty session go good today??"

"It sure did big butt! Maybe not right now because my hair is wrapped and I have no makeup on"

"What have I told you? I don't care what you look like. Your still sexy to me! Plus I like you better when your hair is tied up and no make up on."

"Yea yea. Well baby it's going on 11 so Ima try and get some sleep. Is that ok sugar lips??"

"Yes it's ok. You with those nicknames. Lol good night baby I will see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams my love."

"You love them! Good night baby. I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Sweet dreams" I put my phone down and drifted off to sleep

Brian's P.O.V

"she's sleep" Jolisa text me late!!! Thank god I has left before 12:30. I get out of my car and walked into the apartment. Jolisa was on the couch with the clothes. She handed them to me and I put them in the trunk. I walked to her bedroom lucky for me she slept like the dead! There could be a hurricane, tornado, earth quake, and a bombing and she would still be there sleep! I picked her up and walked her out of the apartment. Jolisa waved before closing and locking the door. I put her in the seat and buckled her up. I was scared that she was going to wake up when I went over the bumps.

I got to my place without her waking up. I grabbed the and put them over near the door. I picked her up and put her in my bed I got her clothes and brought them in the bathroom. I hope she likes the bath soaps I got her. The smelled like strawberries and honey. I walked back into my room. She looked so beautiful! I sat on the other side of her and looked at the box. I hope she will like it. I got in bed a dozed off.

Dawns P.O.V.

I wake up arms around me. Where the hell am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So before I upload the next chapter tell me what you think is going to happen!! And i will put a picture of the cake in the next chapter. I have to have a endoscopy done tomorrow so of you post a comment then I won't be replying back until later that night or Tuesday. It's 4:44 in the morning so I am going to try and sleep!! Night night. Or Good morning. Or good afternoon! :)