Chapter 12

Im back!!! Sorry it took so long to update! My life decided to act up! Anywho! I was reading another story and the writer had sexual content in it, but she put at the top Sexual Content! So I think I'm going to do that!! So be ready in the next chapter! Now I will stop talking so you guys can read. Enjoy! Comment/Fan/Vote!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get to the restaurant. It is so beautiful! It's Italian. Brian is waiting outside for me. He is so sexy! He is wearing a black Armani suit with a black shirt and a black tie (where is he getting money from that he can buy a Armani suit?!?!?!?). I wanted to rip it off of him! I wish he would take me now!

"Hey beautiful" he says while spinning me around. I could tell he was looking at my butt by the way he did his mouth!

While kissing him I say"Well hello Mr. All Black! You should wear black more often. It makes your eyes pop out, and it makes me want you".

He giggles and smacked my butt "Well this dress makes your ass big so I think you should wear this more often"

"Well I would if I had a reason to, but you know I don't" I winked and began to walk towards the door.

We walked in and see Jolisa and her boyfriend sitting down at a table secluded from everyone else. It was beautiful. He pulled out the chair and I sat down.

"Well aren't you a gentleman!" he laughed and pushed my chair under. A man walked over in a suit and stood before us

"Welcome to Biaggi's my name is Aldo and I will be your server for this evening. My I get you something to drink?" he asked while handing us the wine list. I guess we look older than what we really are!

Brian grabbed the menu and gave it back to Aldo. He began to talk in Italian. Aldo nodded a walked off.

"You never told me you spoke Italian."

"It's something I picked up when I was little. We moved a lot and one of the places was Italy"

I took out my phone and typed something so only he could see. "Maybe you can say something to me in Italian. You sounded really sexy"

He looked up at me and while handing back my phone he whispered in my ear "Basta aspettare fino a stasera".

Shivers went through me with every word he said. It was slow and sexy. I grabbed his thigh. I hope that let him know I wanted him! "Baby what does that mean"

Before he could answer Aldo came back with a bottle of 1995 Krug, Clos Du Mesnil. They are not cheap! Aldo then began to hand out the menus. What to get!! I know I wanted something with ravioli. Then I saw it! Spinach and 3 Cheese Ravioli w/ Grilled Chicken in a Creamy Sauce! My mouth was watering thinking about it!

Aldo came over and took our orders. After he had left I remembered that I had asked Brian a question.

"So baby are you going to answer that question?"

He took a sip of his drink and said "Yes baby I will"

"When?"

He leaned in and rubbed his lips across my ears before whispering "Later on tonight.". That made me want to rape him!!! He is really playing with my emotions!

I saw him twitch his noise a turned to him and looked a little concerned. The only time he did that was when something was wrong. "What do you smell?" I asked before touching his hand.

He turned and ran his hands up my thighs. He leans in and whispers again in my ear "It's you. You smell sweeter than normal. It's turning me on. I'm trying not to think about it but it's hard.". He was about to run his fingers across the front my panties when the food came. Thank God!

We finished our food and Aldo took up our plates. I was stuffed! It was so tasty!

"Ok ok ok it's present time!!" Jolisa said while looking at her boyfriend. The guys got up and went to the car and got the presents. They walked back in with bags and wrapped gifts! I felt so special!

"Mine first, mine first" Jolisa said while throwing gifts at me. She had 2 gifts for me. The first one she handed to me was a box. I opened it and it was a pink sweater. I held it up and showed the guys. I folded it back up and put it back in the box

The second gift was a bag. " Ohh what could this be!!" I say while pulling the paper from the top. The first thing i pulled out was a pair of panties. It matched the corset that I had bought. I didn't think she saw me when I looked at them! Brian eyes got big. He liked them. Next thing out of the bag was a small pink and purple whip.

Brian grabbed it and said "I can't wait to use this!" I snatched it back and laughed! Next. Some body oil. Jolisa is truly one crazy girl. Thank god there is on more thing in the bag. I pulled it out. It was wrapped up. I unwrapped it and almost fell over. It was a penis ring. The one that has a vibrating piece at the to for the girl as well.

"JOLISA!"

"What? You know you will like it! And so will someone else!". Brian face started to turn red. I looked down and saw a hint on someone wanting to say hello. Brian grabbed the ring and put it in his pocket. That really made me laugh!

"thank you Jolisa!"

"You are welcome doll!"

It was Brian's gifts now! There was 1 small box and 2 bags. He handed me one of the bags. I removed the pink paper and took out a box. It was a pink lacy bra and panties. It was from Victoria Secret. I loved it!

He handed me the other bag. I opened it and pulled out a pink Louis Vuitton wallet and a matching key ring. It was beautiful. I opened it and there was $400 and a black visa card with my name on it. All I could do was open my mouth and look at him. He closed it and kissed my forehead.

He handed me my last gift. It was a small square box. I took the bow off and opened the box. It was a charm bracelet. It had 3 charms. A skate, a pink heart, and what looked like fangs. It was so beautiful! I turned to him and kissed him! I held out my arm so he could help me put it on.

Jolisa handed me another small box.

"I thought you had given me my last gift!"

"Uhhhhh NO!"

I laughed and opened the box. It was a charm. It was either 2 girls or sisters holding ands side by side and a charm that said best friends forever. That made me cry. I didn't have a sister and she felt like one. I love her

"You asshole now you gone and made me cry. My make up is ruined!" I said while getting up hugging her

"Who cares! You got me crying too! My makeup is a mess!!!" we both laugh and decide to walk to the bathroom to get ourselves together.

When we got back Aldo had brought plates and forks for everyone. When I sat down they brought out my cake. It was beautiful!! She did a great job! that girl needs to open a store!!! (I put the cake on the side!!)

We ate most of the cake and had the rest wrapped up along with our leftovers. My stomach was stuck out. I was stuffed! I can't wait to burn this food off!

We walked outside and Brian waked me to my car.

"So are you ready for tonight?"

"What's going on tonight" I asked while kissing is soft lips

"Oh you'll see. The night has just begun! When you get home I have another gift waiting for you and Jolisa. I hope y'all enjoy it" he took my hand and helped me into the car. I waved me off as I pulled out of the parking lot.

What could be waiting at the house. Who knows!! All I know is that I have to hurry up and get ready for tonight!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I did plan to have it uploaded on Sunday! My mom wanted to go shopping! The once we were done she wanted to go to Cookout(which is a outdoor restaurant. You will have to look it up if you have never heard of it! Its really good!) Its 2:36 am and I am soo tired! My boyfriend just fell asleep on me!! How dare he! Pay back!!! Lol anyway by yall!!!