Chapter 30

So I broke my glasses again! I just got them Monday! Uh! Now I'm in the eye doctor waiting to be seen! It wasn't even my fault! I fell!!! Uhhhh! I'm going to write until I leave so yea! Enjoy stink people!! Oh and this will be like a week or two ahead! About a month left til the big day!

All Rights are Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The baby is kicking!"

"Oh can I feel!?"

"What kind of question is that? Your the father of course you can feel!!!!!"

I grabbed his hand and moved it to where she was kicking. She has to play some type of sport because her kicks hurt like hell!

"That's my girl!"

"Yea I know! You kick even harder!"

"No I don't!"

"Oh yes you do. At night I feel like my damn leg is going to fall off!"

"I don't kick you."

"You wanna bet!"

"Hell yea!"

I lifted my pants leg

"Do you see that print?"

"Yes what is it?"

"It's from where you kicked me last night!"

"I did not do that!"

"Oh yes you did!"

"I don't kick!"

"Your right you don't kick when your snoring! I have never in my life heard such a loud sound!"

"I don't snore either!"

"Yes you do! The first time I heard it scared me so back I left the room! It sounds like your killing someone! It was so bad one night I called Jolisa so she could hear!"

"I do not snore!"

"Now I'm calling Jolisa! She can tell you!"

I grabbed my phone and called Jolisa.

"Hey girl! How are you feeling??"

"Tired! My feet hurt! Anything other than that I'm ok!"

"I'm sorry! We will have to go to the spa one of these days!"

"Yes we do! So I called to asked you something."

"sure."

Brian grabbed the phone from me.

"Hey it's me Brian."

"Hey Brian."

"Ok do Dawn was telling me about something. So tell me this. Did she ever call you night so you could hear me snore?"

"She sure did!"

He turned around and looked at me like the world had ended!

I DO NOT SNORE!

"what?"

"Yea. She called me. She was like listen to this. When she put the phone close to you I was scared to death! It sounded like some type of bear-horse-boar-wilderbeast was in that room! I couldn't even sleep that night! I was having nightmares"

"Stop playing!"

"Hold on!"

She called her boyfriend.

"Ok baby do you remember that night Dawn called me to listen to Brian snore?"

"Yes."

"What did I do after I got off the phone?"