Chapter 17

Sooo sorry I'm uploading late! I've had interviews up the butt! I hope I get a job!! 

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning sweetheart" Brian said. I knew that he wanted some more by the tone in his voice. Husky and sexy!

"Leave me alone it's (I turn over and look at the clock. 11:30) 11:30. Let me sleep! If you want some there is lotion in my bag. Enjoy" I patted his chest and turned over

I could hear him huff and puff all the way to the bathroom. That's what he gets! I'm sore! I want to relax!

I tried to fall back to sleep but my stomach was having a it. So I got up and went to the kitchen. "What shall I cook" I said while looking through his refrigerator.

Fried pork chops, fries, Mac and cheese. I got out everything I needed. Something was still missing. "Music!". I went and got my iPod and the docking station.

The first song that came on was It Will Rain by Bruno Mars. I didn't want to listen to it. It was kinda a sad song and I'm in a great mood. So next. The Motto remix by Drake. That more like it.

"Now she want a photo

You already know though

You only live once:

that's the motto nigga YOLO

We bout it every day, every day, every day

Like we sittin' on the bench, nigga we don't really play

Every day, every day, fuck what anybody say

Can't see 'em 'cause the money in the way

Real nigga what's up?"

I didn't know I was dancing until I felt something come up behind me dancing along with the song. I turned around and it's the white guy! "I guess what they say about white guys are wrong. You can dance. And your on beat!"

"Well a lot of this they about white guys are wrong. I proved them wrong when you were hollaring my name last night" he said with a smirk

"You are nasty you know that right. And I wasn't hollaring your name!"

In a mocking tone he said "Brian! Baby! Brian! YES YES YES! BRIIIIAAAANNNN!!! Does that ring a bell?"

"I see why white woman don't want you!! Your a perv!"

"No sweetheart I love black woman. They taste sweeter. Plus there is nothing better than hearing my name being called by a sexy African American female." that last part he whispered in my ear.

It sent chills down my spine! And to make it worse Sex For Breakfast by Christina Aguilera was playing! He began kissing my neck. More like nibbling.

By now I was moan and holding on to the counter.  

"I.  

Have.  

To.  

Cook."

"Then say my name"

This man is going to drive me nuts! "Noooo"

He slide his hand up to my mounds, and squeezed them. "Say my name"

My mind is gone by now. I don't know what to do! In a husky voice I say no again.

I guess that was the wrong answer. He bit into my neck and I just lost all control! "Briannnnn". I moaned. I could hear him chuckle a little.