Chapter 26

Brain still swimming! Not that much! Not to much to say other than enjoy.

All Rights Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The baby is kicking again."

This is like the 4th time in the past 3 minutes. Don't they ever sleep!

"Yep that's my baby!"

"What the fuck does that mean? What you had doubts?!"

"No baby. I never had a doubt. It's just when I was in mother she said I did the same thing."

"Oh ok. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Being moody and judgmental."

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "It's ok baby."

We waited for the doctor to call us back. I'm glad that Jennifer found her. I don't have to be scared about someone finding out about lover boy over there.

"Mrs. Jennings were ready for you."

"Ok." I turned to Brian. "I guess they will never say my last name."

"It's better you get used to it now. In a few months you will be Mr. Brian Jennings."

I blew out my breath. "Yea, your right."

He grabbed my hand and we followed the woman.

We walked into the room and I sat on the bed.

"So Dawn can you please lift up your shirt."

I lifted my shirt.

"This is going to be cold. Please bare with me."

I nodded ad turned my head towards the monitor.

She put the thingy on my stomach and started to roll around.

"Ok let's see what this baby is going to be."

She moved down my belly a little. "Ok there's the baby's stomach. Dawn turn over just a little. Towards me."

I moved over to her. "There we go. Can you guys see?"

Brain and I looked at each other then to the screen. We both squinted our eyes, but couldn't tell.

"No what is the baby?"

"Well if she would turn over then we could see."

"IT'S A GIRL!!!"

"Fuck!". Brian said putting his head in his hand.

"Um excuse me? What did you just say?"

"I said fuck!"

"Um why!"

"Because now I'm going to have to go out and buy a shot gun, taser, a shed, and a blow torch."

The doctor looked at him then at me. We both had the 'what the fuck is he talking about' look

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm going to have to kill little boys! That's what I'm talking about! Some parents is going to be one child less!!!"

All I could do was shake my head. The doctor let out a little giggle. "Well daddy, I didn't hear a word you just said! I am not going to jail!"

We all laughed at that.

"That's my baby girl. Hey can you hear me?". She moved. "Hey sweetheart! Listen ok be good for mommy. She loves you a lot. She just hates the acid reflux."