Chapter 38

38

It's nice not treating Brian like shit!

It was rough in me!

It was so bad I was having dreams about it!

Lol.

Ok so I did a little time jump.

Two months ahead.

She is exactly 32 weeks!

She is big as HELL! Lol

They stared back up the wedding about a week after they got back together.

Day is back with them.

His nasty ass!

Ummmm....... Yea......

Enjoy! Lol

©GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am getting married.

I can't believe it.

I'm about to marry the love of my life.

Who would have ever thought that today would be the day I get married.

I can remember being 10 years old and putting on my grandmothers vail.

I would walk about in it all day.

My grandfather would at these words every single day.

"Baby once you find that man who wants to marry you then make sure you keep each other happy. You grandmother and I have been together 40 years, and everyday we find a new way to keep each other happy."

I felt myself starting to cry.

I miss him so much.

He would put me in his lap and read me a bedtime story every night.

My grandfather would sit there and play dolls with me.

God I really miss him.

Years began to roll down.

"No no bitch! You better suck that up! I didn't spend 2 hours doing your makeup for nothing.". Jolisa said while blotting the tears away.

All I could do is laugh.

She knows how to turn a situation around!

One minute you could be deathly sad and the next your laughing so hard your peeing on yourself!

"Your right I'm sorry.". I say smiling.

"Why are you crying? This is a joyous day!". She looked a little confused.

"I was thinking about my grandparents. I wish they were here. I miss them so much."

I began to cry again.

As well as Jolisa.

"Oh darling! They are here. They might not be able to speak to you but they are here! They are most likely crying!"

She's right. They're here.

:')

After Jolisa fixed mine and HER makeup she helped me into my dress.

"Omg your so beautiful!". Jolisa said with teary eyes.

"So I thought I wasn't supposed to cry! Why are you crying! You know that once I see you cry my ass is going to start crying!!!!"

She laughed and wiped her eyes.

"Girl I'm sorry! It's just. Your so pretty! I have waited for the day ever since you showed me the ring!"