Chapter 25

So here I am again not knowing what to say. Lol. Ok so it's time for

Me to vent! So my boyfriend wants to work on a cruise ship. He thinks is all glamorous. I keep telling him its not. It's bad enough he doesn't want to go to work now without have to stay where you work! Uh! He's really not understanding! I told him if he does that we're going to just break up. I can't keep thinking about what he's doing. Well it's really not what he will do its those nasty whores! And he is the type that can't say no. Like this one time we were in the car going somewhere. Someone texted him. I don't like for him to text and drive so I looked at the text. It was from some girl saying hey sexy!!! I flipped a wig!!! He tells me that she emailed him and wanted his number. So he gave it to her! Uhhh!!! I want to pull out my hair!!!

There I go again! Uhh! Anyway enjoy!

All Rights Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby wake up."

Who the fuck is trying to wake me up?

"Baby". And why the hell are the pushing me.

"Baby." another push

"WHAT!"

"Geez someone is grump much. I was telling you it's time to wake up. It's going on 5."

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's ok. Let's go down stairs."

I got out of the bed and stretched. Before I could even get out the room something hit my nostrils. "What in the hell is that smell!"

"Um I don't know."

I sniffed around. I think it's Brian. "Come here."

I sniffed him. Low an behold its him! "What do you have on!?"

He smelled himself and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. What does it smell like?"

"Horrible. I'm about to be sick.". I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom. Brian came and held my hair back while I threw up.

"This is all your fault!"

"WHAT! How is it my fault!"

"Because of your stupid vampy sperm!"

He whipped my mouth with a wash cloth. "I'm sorry. If I could take it all away I could."

That gave me an idea! "Hey can you call Heather for me."

"Yea why?"

"Just do it please. Thank you."

I walked downstairs and waited for heather to come.

About 20 minutes later heather came walking through the door. I grabbed her hand and took her into the kitchen.

I got a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down

'The reason I'm writing this is because I know he could hear everything that we say.'

She wrote back

'Ok. So what did you want to talk about?'

'Well I was wondering if you could create morning sickness for him???'

'Yes but why?'

'Because he said that he would take it away of he could and it's his fault that I'm like this.'

'Ohh ok. Do you want him to have everything that is going on with you or just morning sickness?'

'EVERYTHING!'