Chapter 13: Part 1

Jolisa and I return home to find makeup and hair people waiting for us! I love that man!

We walked into the the apartment and got our dresses. Brian's dress was left. It was black with pink lines kinda going over the hips and thighs. There was a pair of black Christian Louboutin.

I slipped it on and walked into the living room where they had already set up at.

"So honey what do you have in mind for your eyes?" asked a older gentleman

"Um I have to idea. Surprise me!" he nodded his head and went to work.

About 5 mins later there was a knock at the door. Jolisa got up and answered the door.

"Are you Miss Dawn?" asked a gentleman with a large bag.

"No I'm her roommate. She is in the other room getting ready. I can go get her for you. Um may I ask you your name?"

"Yes sorry my name is nick and I'm a photographer. Brian hired me to take pictures of you lovely ladies."

"Ok! Well come on in. Shes about ready so you can go on and set up" he nodded and walked in.

Nick walked over to me and grabbed my hand "You must be the birthday girl! My name is Nick  

and I'm going to be taking pictures of you and Jolisa!"

It seem like no time before he was calling us over to take pictures. "Alright ladies! This is how it's going to work. I'm going to take pictures with y'all together then I will with you Jolisa then with Dawn. So let's get started!"

Nick took what felt like 500 pictures! The makeup team had stayed back to make sure that our faces were flawless. After the had left we turned up the music and made us some drinks.

It was going on 11 when I get a text. It was from Brian. "Hey baby walk outside. I have another surprise for you."

I looked at Jolisa and showed her the text. She grabbed my hand and ran outside! I almost broke my neck running down the stairs.

When we got around the corner there was a black limo waiting for us. The driver walked around and opened the door for us.

When we got in the interior was pink!! Pink seats, pink ceiling, pink carpet! It was beautiful! There was a black box sitting in one of the seats. I picked it up and shook it a little. Yes I shook it. I'm a big kid!

After a while of being nervous I finally opened it. All I could do was take a deep breath! I thought it was a ring! But it was diamond earrings! Diamonds makes everything better!

I put on the earrings and popped open a bottle!! We were having so much fun that I hadn't realized that we were at the club.

When the driver opened the door for us he reached out his hand to help us out. I felt like a celebrity! I wish all of those haters who I grew up with was here so I can throw it in their faces!

We walked right up to the bouncer and he took one look at us and we walked right in. We could hear all of the grunts from the people that couldn't get in. I felt kinda sorry for a moment until I saw Brian. God that man is making me hot!

We walk over to the VIP area where there was a couple of balloons and more presents! Brian walks over, grabs my hand and twirls me around.

He whispers in my ear "Baby you look amazing. I just want to rip off your clothes and have my way with you."

By the time I had realized what was going on he had pulled me closer to him and had buried his head in my neck and was grazing his fangs across my neck. It felt so good.