Chapter 21

I'm super excited to write this chapter!!!!!!!!! Lol!! I need help!!! Anyway. Enjoy love bugs!

All Rights Reserved to GiamoniCooper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up Brian was beside me fussing.

"What do you mean!"

"You know what I mean!! Why did she pass out???"

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't know. She just passed out!!!"

"It must be shock."

"No shit sherlock!"

"Don't talk to me that way. Have you lost your mind! Just because I haven't whipped your ass in a while doesn't mean I still can't!"

So that must be Heather. I like her.

I sat up on the bed and the both turned around and looked at me.

"Hey baby how do you feel."

"A little light headed. How long was I out?"

Heather walked over and sat on the bed. "about 3 hours. Is your stomach hurting?"

"No. Where's my brother?"

Brian walked over to where I was sitting and moved some hair from out of my face. "He is still on his date. I didn't want to ruin it. So I called heather to straighten everything out before I had too."

"Oh ok. Wait did you say 3 hours?"

"Yes at first you was passed out then you started to snore so I just left you alone until you woke up."

"Oh alright."

We stood there in silence for a moment until I broke the silence.

I touched my stomach and asked Heather. "How is this possible. I mean he's dead!! No offense."

"None taken"

"Well Brian is about 150 years old. The only thing that doesn't die is the sperm. Well it does once you've hit 200."

"Ok. So does that mean my baby will be born dead????"

"No. Your child will be very much alive. The child will be pretty much a vampire except it won't need blood. Now I have heard cases that the mother wanted blood. Part of the cravings."

"Oh. How long does the pregnancy last?"

"Full term. 9 months."

"So it's half human half vampire."

"Yea pretty much."

"Will my baby come out deformed?"

"You have the same chance of having a special needs child as anyone else. Just go to the doctor. You baby will be fine!"

"Ok." I touched my stomach. I'm having a baby. Wow there is something growing inside of me. A little me

"We're having a baby!"

"I know. God I wonder if its a boy or a girl?????" he jumped up and down like a little kid. "I hope it's a boy. I want to be able to teach him how to play football and basketball!! Oh and baseball!"

"Wait why not a girl?"

"Because I would hate to have to kill some boy for hurting her!!"

Jennifer cut in. "Wow you just found out your a father and your already ready to kill someone! Dawn I think your going to have a hand with him!"