Chapter 23

So I'm going to do a sex screen. Umm i will post it later so I can see if people that are under 18 can read YWFM. Enjoy!!!!!!!

All Rights Reserved To GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye daddy."

I kissed him on the cheek. "Bye sweetheart."

I kissed Shawn. "Bye Daddy number 2"

He blew is breath. "I see you will never stop calling me that."

"Sure won't."

I hugged him. "Bye crazy."

"Shawanda thank you for the meal even though the smell didn't allow me to eat it."

"Sweetheart it's alright. After a while it will go away. I'm just happy your pregnant! I get to have a baby around!!!"

I gave her a huge hug and wished her off. She is a second mom. Well compared to my real mother she is my mother.

I waved them off and closed the door. When I turned around i caught the whiff of chicken. God this pregnancy is going to kill me!

"Baby I have to go upstairs. The smell is going to kill me."

"Ok baby. I will be up to run you some bath water."

"You do know I'm not that pregnant. I can do it myself."

"I know. I want to do it."

"Alright. I will call Day back down to help you with the dishes."

"Ok babe. Be careful up the stairs."

"Baby I'm not that pregnant! I will be ok!"

That man is already trying to take care of me and I'm not even 3 weeks!

I walked up the stairs and knocked on Day's door. He didn't say anything. I guess he's in the bathroom.

I wiggled his doorknob and it was unlocked. I opened it. Why the fuck do I always walk in on him doing that nasty shit!!!!!!

I slammed the door closed. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOUNG THAT. YOU DAMN FATHER JUST LEFT AND YOUR ALREADY BEATING YOU DAMN MEAT!!! Go wash your fucking hands and help Brian with the dishes!"

I walked of shaking me head. "Always beating your damn meat!!! One day it will fall off!! Then when you finally get some you won't have a damn dick!!! So damn nasty!"

What is wrong with him!!! Is that what teenage boys are like? Was I that horny? Hell no! I was to busy thinking about school!

..............

"Hey baby. Um did you catch him again?". I could tell he wanted I laugh, but was trying to hold it in.

"Yes. He is so damn nasty!"

"I caught him this morning."

"Your playing right?"

"Nope. He told me I should knock before walking in."

"What the fuck is wrong with him!!!! We're you like that?"

"Well back then if you wanted the cookies you had to marry the woman."

"So why didn't you wait with me then. Mr. Wait to get the cookies."

"Well something about you had my mind racing. You had me dreaming about you at night. You know I had wet dreams every night since I met you?"

"Mmm you did. Why did you dream about?"

"Well I would dream about how I had you pinned up against the wall and your legs would be wrapped around me. You were whispering this in my ear. It was just some really nice dreams."