Chapter 13: Part 2

Ok sooo I have decided to upload every Monday. Sooo enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to my hands and feet tied, mouth gaged, and blind folded. With my eye sight being as bad off as it is I learned to used my other senses to help out.

I was in some type of slaughterhouse. Ok so whoever is kidnapped me is going to kill me and chop me up for people to eat! Oh my god I'm going to die!!

Shut up! Your not going to die! Ok ok ok! I have to come up with a plan to get out of here.

Thank god the retainer in the back of my teeth had broken earlier this year! I take my hands and push the gag in the back of my teeth.

IT CUT! I spat out the gag and started on my hands! I remembers years ago there was a young girl who was kidnapped and her hands was duck taped together. She ate threw It. So my friends and I have decided to tape our hands together and try and eat three the tape. I guess us being crazy came in handy

I chewed threw the tape and untied my legs. I peeked out the window to see if I saw a way to escape. There was 4 men. 2 near the door and 2 in the middle. Ok so breaking out threw the front door is out! Let me think. I look around the room to see a cell phone. These guys are really stupid!

I call Brian. I don't know how I remembered his number but I did! Thank you brain!

"hello"

"Baby it's me. I've been.." before I could say anything he said

"I'm on my way"

Brian's P.O.V.

I threw my phone down and ran as fast as I could. I could smell her. It wasn't the usual sweet smell. It was a desperation scared smell. I have to hurry.

I bust down the door to see 4 guys. This should be easy. The first guy runs up and tries to punch me but I grab his hand and break it. He falls to the floor and cries out in pain. The other three grab their guns and start shooting.

I run up behind 2 of the guys and hit their heads together. The last guy screams, drops the gun. I grab him by the shirt and bring him back to the others. I tie all four up and call Dawns name

"I'm in here!" she screams

I kick open the door and grab her. She breaks down crying

"Everything is ok. I'm here now. Your safe" I repeated that over and over again.

After a while we called the police. They took Dawn and my statements. About an hour later we were on our way back to my place. I look to the right and saw her sleeping. She is the love of my life I don't know what I would do without her.

We pull up to my place. I didn't want to wake her so I just picked her up and carried her into the house. I could get use to doing this.

I take her up to my room and laid her down on my bed. She fits so perfect on the other side. I open my dresser and pulled out a box.

I stood there looking back and forth between her and my hand. Should I? I took a deep breathe and walked out the room.

'Why can't I do it! I can go and feed on humans and not feel a thing! Why can't I do this! I don't want anybody other than her! AHHHH!!'

Dawns P.O.V.

I wake up in Brian's bed. It smells so good. I look down to see my clothes are torn and filthy. I saw my bag that I had left days ago. There was only a baby doll night gown and a thong. Thanks Jolisa for this choice of clothes!

I walk into the bathroom, washed a bit and changed. I walk out and was about to sit on the bed but it hit me that tape made my mouth really dry. I walk out to see Brian sitting in on the couch with his face in his hands.

"White guy what are you doing?"

He turns around and laughs. "Oh nooot" he cut it off when he saw what I was wearing.

"You can stop staring now. It's not that serious. Oh and close your mouth. Your starting to drool". He closed his mouth and whiped away the drool.

Is it wrong that I just got kidnapped and I want him? I open the refrigerator and got out some orangeade. I could feel his eyes on me. I love it.

I poor the glass and turn around to see him right behind me. His fangs were out and something else was poking threw. All I could do was laugh.

"Why are you behind me? I'm over here trying to drink my orangeade and your disturbing me! Is there anyway you can back up some please."

He grabs me and starts kissing my neck. He has done this before. He always stops before anything can happen. Then I'm heated up and I can't do anything about it.

"Why are you doing this? You know your track record. You never finish what you start!"

He stopped kissing and just looked at me looked at me. He was angry. His face had hardened. His pupils began to turn black. He was kinda sexy in a weird way.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the couch. Once i sat down he went into the hall closet.

"I was going to come get you while you were sleeping and take you to the hotel, but things happened and I couldn't".

He hands me a box. "This is another birthday present. Yes I know it's not your birthday anymore, but who cares".

I open it to find a letter and a envelope. I opened the letter.

Dear Dawn,

I have loved you from the first time I saw you. All of my years of living I have never been with someone like you. When I'm not around you I feel like my world is crumbling beneath my feet. You make me feel warm. You make me smile. Yes I know it's cheesy but this is how I feel. You make me complete.

All I could do was cry. Why did he have to go and say that?? I wiped my eyes and opened the envelope. It was 2 plane tickets to Paris. I looked up to see him holding another box. He grins and hands me the box.

I open it to find another box. I opened that box to find another box. After about the 6th time I got a little upset! Finally the last box. I take it out and open it. It's empty. I'm a little confused. All of that box opening for nothing. Now I'm mad!

He's going to get it now! First he starts something he can't finish, and now this! I am not in the mood! I look up to see him grinning.

"Why the hell are you grinning? I'm not in the mood. If you know how my night has game and you pull this stunt! I'm going to sleep!"

I get up and head to the bedroom. That asshole! Uhh!! How could he do that to me! I pull back the covers and laid down. I tried to get comfortable something was under me. I'm guessing dirt and grit. I got up and started to sweep the stuff off of the bed. Does he ever clean it off.

I got back it to feel him sliding in on the other side. He smells so good. I want to pull his face in mine and take his lips off. No! I am mad with him! Uh!! I'm going to go to sleep do I won't think about him anymore.

I stretch my legs out and slide my hand under the pillow. How the hell did he get stuff under here!!!! I lifted up the pillow and put it to the side. There was something big. I turned on the light to see what it was. It was a ring.

I turned around and he was on 1 knee. "Will you marry me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo thanks you guys for being so patient with me! We went to get stuff out of storage last Monday and Tuesday. I was going to upload Wednesday. But my boyfriends mother died all of a sudden. So I've been with him up until today. Umm again thank you. As for the top. It will still be the same. I will post every Monday. Soo vote/comment/fan!!!!