Chapter 31

If my boyfriend calls me blind one more time! I'm going to hurt him! 4.25 isn't blind! Grrrrr!!!

All Rights are Reserved to GiamoniCooper 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok are we all ready?"

They all replied "Yes."

"So is there a reason why were not driving our cars there?" both my fathers asked

"I have told you already!"

"Uh fine!". You can clearly tell that they are upset!

Jolisa on the other hand! She was jumping up and down like a school girl!

"If you don't stop jumping! Calm down!"

"HOW CAN I!!!!!!!"

"Just sit over there and hold it in! And when we get there you can jump up and down!"

"Ok!" I think she is 2!

So we arrived to my fathers house first. Since he took part in birthing me!

"Ok daddy go check out the house. We will be waiting for you. Once you are done I can show you all the surprise."

I handed him the keys and he walked out.

The house was lovely. The outside was brick. It's his favorite. There's a two car garage. I'm the back there is a swimming pool big enough to hold 30 people. He should love it.

On the inside there its completely furnished. The latest appliances. There's even a weigh room!

After a while he walks back out crying.

"Daddy what's wrong?"

"It's so much! I can never repay you! I'm do grateful!"

"Didn't I tell you yesterday that your not repaying me back? That this is a gift!"

He just hugged me and cried.

"Listen you have to stop with the tears! I'm already hormonal!" 

He laughed and stopped crying.

"Are you good now?"

"Yes."

We made our way back to the car.

"Ok so you guys it's time for the surprise. Can you all please step out?"

The got up and looked around.

Of course Jolisa had to state the obvious! "So where is it?"

"Ok Ms. Obvious! Put in these blind fold. And once your done grad each other hands."

"Why the hell do we have to do this?"

"Because my surprise! We're going by my rules!"

"Uhhhh!"

Love her!

They put in their blind folds and grabbed each other hands.

"Ok so I will tell you when to take it off."

I grabbed Jolisa's hand and we walked on. We got to the back of the house and stopped.

"Ok on the count of there take off the blind fold!"

"1"

"2"

"3"

The all took it off and all I heard was gasps.

Jolisa fell to the ground and cried.

My father broken down yet again

Shaun in the other hand. He just stood there with zero expression on their faces.