Chapter 35

35

Sooooooo I don't know what to say.... I love strawberry jelly.... Yea nothing to say. Lol

Enjoy people!!!!

All Rights are Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have 2 fucking minutes to start explaining! Or both of you will be dead! Am I clear!"

Brian shook his head

I sat on the couch with anger pouring off of me.

I want to kill them both!

That red head bitch Ruby because she called me a nigger and Brian for not taking up for me! I don't give a fuck if she is his maker or not! I am his soon to be wide and the mother of his child!

Someone has to die! Or I won't feel any better.

And my ass won't be the one dying!!!

"Well you see....". Brian trailed off.

"Well what Brian? That's not a good enough answer for me! Your ass better find another one!"

"Don't talk to him like that!". Ruby bitch ass had to cut in!

I'm gona kill this bitch!

She doesn't know me!

If I beat up my own mother what makes her think she has any fucking chance!

"First off was I talking to you? Uh no. So keep your fucking mouth closed. You do not know me! I will kill you have have zero remorse! Now shut up before that other fang is broke!"

She placed her hand where her tooth used to be.

Hahaha I made that bitch swallow it!!!! Lol!!! HA HA HA HAHA!

"Well as I said before she is my maker."

"Ok I got that part when you stopped me from killing her! The question of the fucking day is why in the hell is she here!"

She began to speak. "Well I want Brian back. I miss him."

"Hahahaha! That's funny."

They looked at me sideways.

"What so funny?". She asked.

"Whats funny is how you think how you can get him back after all these years. If I'm not mistaken you left him. For another dude! Not the other fucking way around. You lost your chance you dumb bitch! So after this conversation is done you better leave this house! Or like I said before you will be dead!"

"Don't talk to her like that Dawn."

Wait.

Hold on.

I know Brian ass didn't just tell me not to talk to her like that.

I know not.

"What did you just fucking say to me?"

"I said don't talk to her like that!". He spat back.

He has lost his mind.

"You know what your right. I'm not going to talk to her like that because I'm leaving."

"What?"

"You heard what the fuck I said. You can have her. It's crazy though as much shit as we have been through you are going to put me, the mother of your first child, your wife over her. The one that left you." I took off the ring he gave me. And threw it at him. "You can keep it. Give it to that slut over there. You just gave up your chance at any happiness you will ever have. As well as this baby. You will never see your daughter! Go have one with Ruby. My Brother and I are leaving. I will be back here tomorrow to get my things. Good bye Brian."