Chapter 5: Brians P.O.V

She pulled up to the diner. She was so beautiful! I could feel myself getting hot. Why? When I see her its like I'm a whole different person! I want to jump on her, but then again I don't! She smells so good. I've never smelled a human that smelled like her. "Well don't you look lovely" I say while giving her a hug. "Well thank you. You look lovelyer". That laugh she does when she says something is so cute. "Are you ready?" I ask before grabbing her hand. "I am". I opened the door for her. I can tell she likes it by the way she looks at me. I know to keep that up. This was the most sillyest conversations we have had so far. When she talked I tried to look at the road but it was hard. Her lips were so big and beautiful. I want to feel them again. They were sweet. They tasted like honey. Hmmm I wonder if she would let me put honey on her lips... What am I saying! I need to concentrate on the road before we crash. I can't help it though. I wonder if she will let me.... Nevermind.

I opened the door for her and she got out. As we were walking up to the door she had a worried face. It upset me a little what could be wrong. She told me that she had never skated before and that she was scared. I told her not to worry that I will always be there to catch her. She tried to put on her skates and she just messed up so bad. I helped her put them on. We skated for what seemed like hours. I wanted to show my skills. She was doing so well until she started to trip over her own feet. I skated up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. I tried not to smell her, but I couldn't help it. I ran my lips across her neck. That must have done something to her because she shook! Snap out of it! I asked her if she wanted something to eat. She said sure. I pick this sushi place. Just because I survive off of blood doesn't mean I can't taste. I love sushi. I open the door and help her out. We walk in and grab a booth. Its crazy how we both order spicy hand rolls. Time goes by when you having fun with someone. Its already 10. We get up and I payed. She had stepped outside and waited for me to pay. I walked outside and saw her leaning the railing. The way the moon light hit her turned me on. She looke like a pinup model. I think he as a mind of his own. It was really hard keeping him from showing through my pants. We got into the car and drove back to the diner.

We got to the diner and walked to her car. She said "I had a really great time today. Your 2 for 2". That shot something through me. "Well thats good. Your a really fun person Dawn". "Thank you Brian. You a fun person as well". I can't take it! I walked foward pushing her against the car door. I start to kiss her. At first it was slow and playful, then she relaxed and it got deeper. I wanted to kiss her neck again. Earlier she moaned a little and I want to hear it again. I grabbed her butt. It was so soft. I started to kiss her neck when she started to moan. He hard by then. If only I could really make her moan! I want her to be mine. Forever! Before I could realize I had bit her. He blood was so sweet! Her blood! It was intoxcating! I felt as if I was high! What is she? I stepped back and looked at her! I wanted more! I want her! I can't! I take her hand and kiss it. I open the car door for her and close it. I walk off and wave before getting into my car. It took her a min before she drove off. I guess I got her hot as well... I had to call Heather. "Hello?. "Heather I bit her. I didn't mean to. I was kissing her neck and went out for a second and I bit her! She tasted so good." There was a long pause before she had a nervous break down. "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?? YOU MUST WANT TO DIE DON'T YOU!". "No I don't. I don't know what happened. I've never been this careless with someone in my life. Its like she has taken down all of my walls that I've built up". "Well did she notice that she was bitten?". "No she was moaning and grabbing my hair. It must have felt good. When I backed away she looked as if she didn't want me to stop". She took a deep breath and said "Well if she didn't notice then I guess it will be ok. Just don't do it again." "I won't tator" I've called her that every since I can remember. "Ok. Good night". "Night" I hung up the phone and continued to drive to my place

I got into the house and layed back on my bed. I had started to day dream again. By the time I realized I was playing with him and came everywhere. Uhhh. I get up and throw my wet clothes into the clothes hamper. I looked at my face to see I had some of her blood on my chin. I damped a wash cloth and whiped it away. I put on a pair of boxers and got into bed. What a wonderful day. I can't wait to see what happens now. I took my phone out and texted her saying "Good night beautiful. Sweet dreams". In no time I had a text saying "Good night handsome. Sweet Dreams". I layed the phone beside me and drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I finished! My baby cat is sick :'( I don't know what is wrong with him! He has been throwing up all day! So I went and got him some grass. I wish he would stay in my room but he is stubborn and won't! Uhhhh What did he get into?!?!?!?