Chapter 33

1 more day!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!

So we went and say MIB 3 the other! For free lol! It was nice! The very end messed my mind up so bad!!!! My baby got a tattoo!!! I can't believe it! It's a cross with mom in the middle and the date she was born and when she died. It's beautiful! I have been asking him for years to get one( this was before his mom die). His brother has 8! I told him to ask his brother to take him one day. Of course he didn't. It's really pretty! There i go again! I'm sorry! You guys know once I start talking a cant stop!!!!

Anyway!!! Enjoy! Oh also don't be surprise at the beginning!

All Rights are Reserved to GiamoniCooper! If you steal I will kill!!! I just wanted it to be dumb!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I laid beside Dawn watching her sleep all I can think about is how I got so lucky.

I have this beautiful woman laying beside me!

Then all of those thoughts went away when she started snoring!

She sounds like a BeaverRatGorillaHorseGaterRiverMonster!!!

How can something so beautiful make such a horrible noise!!!!

God and isn't she beautiful! He being pregnant makes her breast huge!

I want to wrap my lips around her sweet nipples and just suck away!

Hmmm maybe I should! No they might be sore.

But her kitty isn't! Maybe I should eat a snack.

I slowly crawled under the covers. She is sleeping wild so her legs are already open for me!

I'm glad I have a California King! If I didn't my ass would surly be on the damn floor!!! I'm getting of track! I have a mission to focus on!

I see my target!! She must be dreaming about me because her panties are soaked!

Now how will I get them off of her without waking her up?

Ripping them.

I grabbed one side with my hands

and pulled it apart.

She is dripping!!! Im going to need a towel.

As I got up off the bed she twitched. God I really hope she doesn't wake up just yet!!!!!!!

I go and grab the towel she hasn't moved. She is still there in all her sexiness.

Mmmm if only she knew what I'm about to do to her!

"Dawn you shouldn't have teased me like that last night. Payback is a bitch! That ass is mine!" I whispered as I got back to that beautiful pussy!

She knows how I love when she puts a B on her pussy!

As my face got closer to her glorious cunt I could feel the heat coming off of it.

My mouth was watering awaiting the taste! She tastes like berries.

I parted her juicy lips. Her drenched clit looked like it was pulsating.

I had get my mouth around it!

I wrapped my lips around her pearl. At first she didn't do anything, but once I started to suck her legs began to move.

Moans began to form in her throat.

Mmmmm

Juices are flowing out of her now.

She must be close!