Chapter one

YES! I'm back with another Natalia and Marshall story! It took a lot of thinking and playing with ideas but here it is! I just couldn't think of another Eminem story with other characters or plots without going back to Natalia. And at first I did not want to write another Natalia and Marshall story but a lot of people seems to love Natalia and feel as though they could relate to her. I just feel she is a lovable character.

Anyway I had no idea how to start off chapter one of course! It's so hard to do that with every story I seem to write, so I thought 'why not an interview with Anderson Cooper?' (You know the guy from 60 Minutes he also did a very interesting interview with Eminem). This way everyone can catch up to Natalia's life as a mother, and wife to a famous rapper. As you know I put a lot of details into things so this interview will have a lot of details about Natalia and Marshall as of now.

I will note again to all, this is a Fan Fiction, none of the events that will take place in this story has NEVER happened. I will also be following the same pattern of posting the story (two chapters every other day). Sit back, relax, grab the tissues, clutch your pillow and enjoy the story! :))

Chapter one:

"Her maiden name is only known through the streets of Newark and on the renowned famous movie 'Downtown Detroit', but that is when she was a small town girl. But today she is known The King of Rap's wife, taking on the name Mrs. Marshall Mathers. She is here with us today discussing the two lives she has lived. Natalia Trimmoushki, the daughter of the late Newark mobster Ronald Trimmoushki and Natalia Mathers the wife of the famous rap star, Eminem here on 60 Minutes".

"Natalia Mathers is the wife of rap legend Eminem in which she has said, was bound to happen".

"How do you feel being married to a man you have dreamed about...since you were just a little kid?" Anderson questioned. I giggled, how he exclaimed the word 'dreamed'.

"It is a very startling surprise honestly, I never dreamed of being married to Marshall" I laughed.

"People always wonder what he is like at home appose too what he is like on the stage and in public, could you tell us what the home life is?"

I missed my children and my home a lot; it was burning me inside for two weeks. "Marshall has two sides of him, the public Marshall and the Marshall I know...Marshall at home is alive, humble, and loud! Very loud! And just all around the happiest man I know...he is very devoted father and a wonderful husband".

"Before Natalia became Mrs. Mathers she was a citizen of Newark, New Jersey, the daughter of the known late mobster Ronald Trimmoushki".

"Your life growing up and Marshall's life growing up are very similar does that draw you two closer?" Anderson asked.

"It does because we connect on a very deep and understanding level that we both know how it feels to move too school too school, living out of boxes, and really having somewhat violent fights with our parents...to think that someone you love can go through that and carry it with them for the rest of their lives makes you wonder how strong this person is", I said.

I twiddled with my fingers afraid of how I'm going to answer the next question. Discussing my father and his work has not been easy.

"Both Natalia and Eminem have moved to several schools in their childhood before settling down in Newark and Detroit."

"When your father was alive, and you have said he has missed out on a lot in your childhood, how did that make you feel during those years?"

The questions were getting pretty heavy, "I was angry...I had one parent...we lived on and off food stamps and sometimes we had no electricity...my father choose to hold a gun instead of holding a phone or a stethoscope...it wasn't until I hit my late teens I found some common ground with my dad" I said.