Chapter three

Thank you everyone for your support on the first chapters! XXOO

Chapter three

            Ronnie’s first day of fourth grade and Whitney’s first day of high school was here. After two hour of sleep, I was lucky enough to wake up early and with enough Red Bull to last me several hours. As usual we would take time to take pictures for memory sake. The car ride to the schools was quite, normal in the mornings.

            After dropping off Ronnie who had no problem or was hesitant, it was time to take Whitney to school. Whitney didn’t jump out of the car like Ronnie; she sat there stirring at the large school as the kids piled into it.

“Go on baby you’ll be late” I said, looking in the review mirror. Whitney didn’t say anything.

“Wanna talk to daddy before going in?” I suggested. Whitney nodded as I pulled out my cell to call Marshall.

“Hello?”

“Daddy…Whitney is in the car and of course she sees how large the school is and she has school jitters…could you talk to her?”

Marshall sighed, knowing it was going to happen, “Give her the phone”.

I passed the phone to Whitney.

            “Hello…daddy”

“Whit, baby you ok?” “I don’t want to go I’m scared”

“Honey every first day of school is scary daddy was scared when he started ninth grade everything will be ok…”

“Ok” Whitney mumbled.

“Ok give the phone to mommy”

Whitney handed the phone to me. “Honey?”

“Hey I’m at the studio call me if anything happens” Marshall said.

“Alright honey…I love you” I smiled remembering last night.

“I love you too”. Whitney kissed me goodbye as I watched her walked to the school.

            My commute to the city is hell almost every day how am I not late to work is nothing short of a miracle. I’m treated like any other employee which is what I want. It has its ups and downs though. I’m not always on time with my reports but luckily my boss has given an extension on everyone’s reports. Maybe today won’t be so bad after all.

“Well look who is back”

            “Ah, good morning” I said to Tina my assaiant. She placed two files on my desk.