Chapter ten

Chapter ten

Marshall’s P.O.V

            The week of the extended tour was just about done! I might’ve missed my birthday but I wasn’t going to miss Halloween. Tonight was the last concert in Texas and after that I can go straight home. I wasn’t sure if I should call the family up and say I’m coming home or surprise them. I think I’ll surprise them; knowing the time difference it’ll be too late to see the kids but I’ll have a surprise for them that morning! I just want to surprise Natalia first.

            Paul made it for sure that this was my last concert for the next year or so. I hope it was, I wanted to take Natalia on vacation or something; just me and her. Then the kids and us the year after, they’ve wanted to go to Disneyland; well at least my girls. Natalia and I agreed to wait until Ronnie was older in two years Ronnie will be old enough.

--

            “Thank you, Texas good night!” I shouted, rushing off stage. My face covered in sweat and feeling fatigue from the three hour show take over. Shock came to me when I got back stage and everyone applauded and patted me on the back. Even a couple days after my birthday, they presented me with a small cake. It prolonged the night to get home to my family but it was a nice gesture.

            As the night went on, I became delusion and the surprise I planned for Natalia would be spoiled if I didn’t get home soon. I felt a sudden depression take over me, the small birthday cake has turned into an end tour party which I did not want no part of. I would give everything just to bounce off my feet to be home with my Natalia. I was afraid to even call because I might wake her. I wanted her to wake up and find me next to her.

            The burning and the urge to use came at me full force. My body began to break out into a cold sweat and I began to shake. It almost felt like I had the flu. I didn’t know this was happening to me, but I scared. I’ve been off drugs for a couple years and now I just get these episodes of panic and the only time they go away is when I’m near the family. I didn’t understand it, and that’s what’s scaring me more.

            The room began to spin around and it made me feel unsettled. I slowly got up from the chair and wobbled my way out of the room for fresh air. The air did somewhat good. I sat on the somewhat cold ground taking deep breathes; holding the back of my head. “God, I wanna go home” I mumbled to myself.

            “Hahah! Try this man!” Voices echoed down the alley way. My curiously got the best of me. I got up and followed the voices down the alley way. A group of teenaged boys stood there; their eyes were blood shot and they laughed uncontrollably. In their hands they had little candies which if I looked closer were pills. I didn’t know what kind but I wanted them.

            I was a dog; my sense suddenly grew when I was near what I wanted. And I wanted those little candies. My plams sweated and my arms had a violent shake to them. My body became drench in a cold sweat.

“Hey yo! White boy!” The kid called to me. I ignored their call as I stood their shaking; holding myself back from the drugs.

            The one young boy, he had to be no older then Whitney, straggled over to me. “Wanna get twisted brah?” He said, holding the little candies in his hands. It was my chance to walk away. My hand slowly reached for them I can still stop and go…

--

I know it's EXTREMELY SHORT! But I couldn't resist to let you guys end the chapter with absoulte suspesne! Sorry! XX BTW I love The Monster!