Chapter fifty-three

Thank you all for believing  in me. I would like to thank my boyfriend for being the insperation to my Eminem stories. Honey, you have stuck with me through the good and bad and the hell these pass two years and 3 months. You'll always be my Eminem J.R. this chapter is for you...

"No one needs you more then I..." 

Chapter fifty-three

            We flew to Jersey for the remaining days of summer. The kids loved going to the boardwalk at night and personally I loved smelling the salty air of the shore and hearing the wave’s crash against the shore line. I loved being home and Marshall knew I loved it too. Marshall has become leant enough to let the girls go off on their own, he was even leant enough to allow John to come. John has never visit the Jersey Shore before and he was excited to come!

            We watched Ronnie go on a few kiddy rides that were there for him. We went on a water ride together that had no seatbelts and all you had was your hands gripped to the sides as security.

“Oh My God…” Marshall shouted, at the sight of the steep drop. I screamed the entire way down, leaning my head forward to not to get wet which I did anyway.

            We were wet but we didn’t care, although Marshall did not like how the ride had any proper security. “The ride is supposed too be that way…” I argued, remembering how many times I’ve went on the water ride.

“That was fun!” Ronnie cried, “That was fun, huh?” Marshall growled playfully at Ronnie. Marshall could not pass up the chance to shoot some basketballs to win Ronnie a little prize.

            Once the kids had their fulfillment of fun and were all tuckered out; falling asleep in their clothes, I saw no point in trying to wake them to get them into PJs so I just left them. I use to do the same when I came to the shore. It meant you had a great time. I started to get ready for bed as well, when I saw a little red rose on the bed with a note.

“Just you and me tonight…let’s act like teenagers ourselves tonight! Meet me on the boardwalk at 8PM- M”

            I pursed my lips together, thinking what he could have planned for tonight, Teenagers again huh? I quickly rushed to my suitcase in excitement, pulling out short-shorts, a tank top and a hoodie. I braided my hair off to the side, by now my hair has fully grown back and it is naturally wavy. I grew anxiously excited. I wonder what Marshall had planned. I did not want to wait, I felt like a teenager waiting for a hook up.

            It is 8PM now, and Marshall is nowhere to be found on the boardwalk. I searched left and right, afraid if I might move to look for him somewhere else, I might miss him. A pair of warm and wet arms drapped around me, as someone placed a kiss on my cheek. It was Marshall. I turned around to find his beautiful brown hair now dyed platinum blonde.

“What happened to your hair?”

“What don’t you like it?” He asked.

Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I grinded my teeth and said, “Yeah…” “But, your old color?”

“Well, I’m doing it for two reasons; one for the album and two, this is what I looked like really when I started out…”

“No, you had brown hair until your career” I said.

“”This is how you saw me when you saw me preform I was about twenty-three…” he frowned.

            I smiled, thinking back to that time as a small child sitting in front of the TV, watching him preform. He had blonde hair and to me, twenty-three is still a young age.

“There is something missing…” I said, pulling out his bandana and wrapping it around his head. He looked like a young Slim Shady, exactly like the first time I saw him. I placed a kiss on him.

“Why do you wanna do this again?’ I questioned, not understanding why. We act like a young couple as it is.

            Marshall took his hand into mine as we started walking, “The only reason why I wanted to do it because, every day I wished we meet as kids and grew up together…I really do think we could’ve helped each other a lot if we knew each other…so I guess I’m trying to recreated our teenage years so…” he paused. “So, I know what it feels like to be happy as a teen…” he said, with complete sadness in his eyes. I smiled sympathetically.

            For the first time, I removed my wedding ring and placed it in my pocket, Marshall did the same. Right now we are not married. I’m Natalia Trimmoushki again. And my years as a teenager came swamping back, only not Nathan, Will, Naomi or Desmond at my side but Marshall who I loved since the beginning. I always wanted to know what it would’ve been like to have Marshall at my side down the shore.

            We ran around like teens, hoping the fence that led to the sand so we could sit and watch the wave’s crash in the dark. Although sneaking alcohol was not like it used to be, since now we are adults. It was everything of my wildest dreams to do with Eminem. Every time I was down the shore at any age, I imagined him next to me on every ride, in every food stand, and everything I did in the water from splashing to collecting seashells. Sometimes even, I made his presents so strong that I actually felt like he was there.

            The boardwalk slowly became deserted. It was only Marshall and I. We held hands and kissed. He began to look at me; studying me.

“What?” I blushed. He chuckled, “You’re my wife…” he said. I chuckled back, “Oh suddenly I’m your wife?” still playing the role of a teenager.

“You would make a beautiful wife…” he said, smiling, flirting.

“What your wife?”

My wife…” he laughed. “You’re my wife…” he said surprised almost like he can’t believe it. It’s hard to believe as well, that he is my husband.  

            Marshall twirled me around, crashing into his chest as he gave me a kiss. We parted as we smiled at each other.

“Wanna be my wife?” He asked playfully.

I giggled, “A thousand times, yes!” Marshall gave me another deep kiss, his tongue sliding in a little. A swamp of memories came to my mind, my life with Marshall from beginning to now, the emotions, and the lessons that were learned. From day one, it was only a matter of time that he was going to be mine. And I knew it all along when other people doubted, letting me live in my world.

            Marshall pulled away, tenderly staring at me, it was all too real to me. Dreams like this don’t come true just to anybody.

“What is it?” Marshall chuckled.

“Nothing, um, nothing…” I said snapping out of my daze. I looked back up to Marshall.

“You are my husband…” I said shockingly.

He pressed his forehead to mine, caressing my cheek and hair, “Yes, I’m…” he said tenderly.

“Yes, I’m.”

            Marshall wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck as we swayed to the soft music being played down the boardwalk. It still amazes me, that Eminem is my husband and probably my best of friends. He was my guardian through the streets of Newark, my friend during my father’s death and now my companion for the rest of my life. I lived for him and no one else, not even Will. And the best part is, I’m uncontrollably and incredibly in love with him, and he is unconditionally in love with me. He placed one more kiss on me, softly, holding my head.

 The End....Or not....