28~ Stop and Stare (Mature Content)

****AN****

This chapter contains sex and things that may be too mature for some readers. 

You have been warned 

*******

My breathing quickened a second after the words left my mouth.

River had started to slip my shirt over my head and was working on my tank top.

"Don't worry." He whispered, his eyes dark, "I'll take it slow. If you want to stop, just let me know." I nodded, my hands shaking as I helped him take off his own shirt.

"You okay?" He asked, his hand brushing my hair out of my eyes. I nodded, crawling back onto the bed behind him.

"I'm fine." I unbuckled his belt, taking one last deep breath before nodding at him, "Let's do it." He kicked off his pants, before pulling off mine.

"Jesus, Scarlet." He whispered, laughing, "You're already wet." I could feel my cheeks heat up as he hooked his finger through the top of my panties and slid them off, leaving me open in front of him. I waited for him to do something, or even just say something, but he only stared.

"Is something wrong?" I finally asked, starting to sit up.

"No, it's just. . . nothing." I was about to ask him what was bothering him, but the words fell dry in my mouth when he slipped out of his boxers.

Daisy had told me about how big Greg was multiple times, but I hadn't ever actually believed her. Not until now.

"Don't worry." He repeated what he had before, kissing my neck, "It's going to be fine." I could feel a moan build in my throat the second he moved down the bed and pushed my legs apart slightly.

"Fuck." River muttered, "You're amazing." He smiled and moved his face closer to my entrance.

"River, I do. . . ah!" My nails dug into the sheets as his tongue moved inside of me.

"Definitely a virgin." I heard him say, and his laugh against my legs sent another moan out of me.

"Do you not, you know, mess around with yourself?" He asked, peeking his head out from between my legs.

"I. . . I sometimes." I answered, actually relieved when he moved his face back down and started pushing my legs even further apart.

"River." I moaned, grabbing at his hair. He started laughing again, kissing up my stomach and breasts until his face was only inches from mine.

"I wish you weren't a virgin." He muttered, caressing my breast, "Then I could give you the night that you deserve. A night you wouldn't ever forget." I moaned again, my nails digging into his back. His lips found mine again, but this time I allowed his tongue in.

"You've gotta be quieter, babe." River said, his finger finding my sweet spot, "You don't want your dad or brothers to wake up." I smiled at what he said, but it dropped as he started moving his finger in and out.

"River, shit." I kissed him between my words, "I love you." He only shifted slightly, the smile leaving his face.

"You're doing that lip thing again." I let my eyes travel down his fairly toned stomach to his hard cock.

"I. . . I'm sorry." I watched in curiosity as he spread my legs wider apart once again, positioning himself in the middle.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's going to hurt for a few minutes." I nodded.

He moved into me slowly, but even with the slowness of it, pain immediately filled my body, overtaking the pleasure.

"Hey, hey, Carls. It's okay." He kissed me, his hand wiping the tears that had started to sting my eyes.

"I'm going to move out." He said before pulling out a little. After a few seconds he moved back in again, but it didn't hurt as much the second time.

"It's okay. Bite me, scratch me, do whatever you want." He said, moving out once more as my nails dug into him, "You can even cuss too, I'm okay with that. It actually kind of turns me on more." He went back to kissing my neck as he moved in and out slowly. Soon I could barely feel any of the pain.

"Faster." I moaned into his ear, "Faster, River." He gave me a skeptical look before starting to move faster.

I saw his own face twist into a look of pleasure the more he picked up speed.

"River." I felt the knot grow tighter as I stared up into his eyes, "River." He kissed my neck, but it was only a few seconds later that a moan left his own mouth.

"River, fuck." The words left my mouth before I could stop them.

"Be quiet, Carls. You're going to wake them up." He said, grunting a second later as the knot in my stomach finally reached it's pressure point. A feeling of pleasure washed over me, something far before anything I'd ever experienced before. I was still trying to pull myself back from the high when River started to move even faster.

"Scarlet." It sounded so strange to hear him moaning my name, "I'm about to cum." I grabbed at his shoulder, my mind finally returning to normal.

"Are you wearing a condom?" I asked, breathless. He rolled his eyes.

"Of course I am." He whispered, before he grabbed me tightly and I felt his whole body stiffen. He was whispering my name over and over, his hands still tight around my arm.

"River?" I whispered, my heart racing.

"Hmm?" He still wasn't completely done. When he finally pulled out of me, I grabbed at his shoulder.

"Again." I said, peeling the condom off of him, "Let's do it again."

**

"That was amazing." River whispered, running his fingers gently through my hair. I smiled, laying my hand against his bare chest.

"You're seriously the first girl that's wanted to go again. Now I know why I love you so damn much." He kissed the top of my head.

"Oh, so all you wanted was my body then?" I joked, looking up at him, "I feel so used."

"I love you, Scarlet. You, not your body." He trailed his finger along my arm, "Although your body is definitely a great bonus." I was about to respond when I heard a knock at the door. I gave River a quick look before slipping out of the bed, glad I had decided to put another pair of pajamas on.

"Daisy?" I whispered, my eyes narrowed as I stared into the dark hall, "What are you doing here, it's like three in the morning?" She was glaring at me, shaking her head.

"Your brother snores like a hog, chica. Can I spend the night in here with you?" I felt warmth spread through my cheeks before I could actually say a word.

"Oh my God, River is in there, isn't he?" She guessed, poking my arm with a goofy smile.

"Yeah." I mumbled. She started to jump up and down, clapping.

"Did you do have sex? Oh my God, you totally did!" She was starting to get too loud, so I threw my hand over her mouth.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Now go sleep in the living room or something." She sighed, frowning.

"Fine, but you have to tell me everything." She demanded.

"I will." I pushed her back a little, still blushing.

"You promise?" She asked, pouting.

"I promise, Daze. Now get out of here before you let the whole house know." She gave me a quick grin before walking down the hall and back toward my brothers room.

"She want to join us for round three?" River questioned once I turned around. I threw a pillow at him, disgusted.

"You're an idiot." I laid back down on his chest, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." And that he was.