1| Violet

Before I start, the first chapter. I would like to say how's it going? Okay thanks and enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one.

I watched as a bunch kids picked on one boy who was significantly smaller then them. I guessed they were teasing him about his large glasses that covered half of his baby face. If they lay a finger on him, I swear I'm going to kick some ass.

Even though, I have never seen that boy in my life I can't just stand here and let them beat up a kid. That would be disgusting.

Soon enough one of the boys threw a punch at the poor boys jaw, knocking him off his feet.

I wasted no time to run over and help. I pushed everyone away. I knelt down to help the kid.

"Oh, look who came to recuse you! A girl!" The boy who started all of this teased, making all his groupies laugh like annoying hyenas.

If there was one thing I hated it was when boys say girls a weak. I can easily rip him to shreds.

I grind my teeth together. He sure pissed me off.

I stood up, I walked over to the rude kid.

"Say another word, and I'll embarrass you in front of all your little friends here." I spat aggressively.

The boy looked a mix between shocked and confused. I went back over to help the poor kid they were picking on home.

"Aye bitch! I'm not scared of you!" The same dumb kid yelled. This group of idiots laughed.

Foolish.

I turned around, cracking my knocked and walked right back to the kid.

"You should be."

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that was short, but I'll be updating soon!:)

Edited c: 2016
Re-Edited c: 2018
Re-Re-Edited c: 2018