9| Violet

Chapter nine.

I woke from the vibration of my phone on the night stand, I groaned at it, trying to ignored it.

But I'm a bit OCD if I don't answer my phone. I groaned louder. I opened my eyes. The sun floated in the window making me wince.

"God damn it," I grumbled and reached to grab my phone than I fall back onto the warmness of my bed.

I unlocked my phone and saw I had 1 miss call and 1 text all from the same person; Cody.

Cody's 'my crush', I guess. I've had a dumb little crush on him since I could remember, but all he thought of me was a best friend. Sad, hey?

From: Cody

Hey! I just found out about Aaron! I'm so sorry! Please come meet me at the place? I need to know your alright!xx

I smiled at his cute text. He was such a caring person. Maybe that's why I like him.

I got out of bed and walked over to get changed. I pulled on some black skinny jeans and a red flowing tank top with a black leather jacket and a pair of my dark brown combat boots.

My copper red hair was curled slightly.

To: Cody

Hey! Yeah, thanks. Um, yeah be there in ten!x

I sent it and left my room bumping into Luke in the process. "Oh, sorry Luke." I apologized, taking a step back.

He smiled down at me. "It's my fault, but anyways what are you up to?" He asked stuffing his hands into his front jean pockets.

"Oh, I was just going to meet up with a friend." I said putting my phone in my back pocket and fixing my jacket.

"Oh...Uh, okay have fun." He said and left without making eye contact. "Nice seeing you too, Luke." I mumbled and skipped down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie! Getting some fresh air?" Liz said while cleaning her hands with a rag. I span around to face her, my right hand on the front door nob .

"Yes, I'll be back in a bit!" I said while giving her a quick hug and walking outside. "Be safe! Get home before dark!" She called from the front door, not daring to step outside.

"Okay! See you later!" I yelled back and walked down the path to mine and Cody's place.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hii! If you guys haven't read the story '199 Letters' please go and read it! It's a fantastic book! Made me cry a bit! But still fantastic!

Thanks for reading& vote please:)

X

XXWEYHEYXX

Edited c:
Re-Edited c: 2018