19| Volet

Chapter nineteen.

I was shocked at Harry's response. What does that mean? 'This one time, I'll stop?' Did he actually think I'd let him come this close to me again?

I started to feel angry. I pushed Harry back away from me, and ran out of the room. I ran straight past everyone and right out the door.

When I set a foot outside I changed. I changed into my wolf.

I was a shade of white, with a darker grey color around my eyes and ears. I had bold blue eyes.

It's weird because I normally have brown eyes, but when I change I have blue eyes.

I could hear footsteps and calling but I ignored them all and ran to the place I knew the best.

The Hemmings residence.

I ran through the whole forest to reach the house. My vision was crazy. I could feel myself changing back to normal as I got to there back yard.

I sat on the grass to just breathe for a second.

'Don't go in there Violet, it's dangerous.'

I looked around ready to see someone's talking to me, but I was the only one here. My breathing picked up.

I got up and ran into the house. I shut the back door quickly and turned around. The house was dark, but a bit of sun got in through the windows. It was really quiet, way too quiet.

"Hello? Liz? Ben? Jack? Luke?" I called through the house, getting no response.

Okay, now I'm scared. I heard glass break and a in-human scream. I covered my mouth from making any noise.

I looked over to the kitchen to see something I've never seen before in my life. I saw a thing that had wings and rubbery skin and a face that was pure ugly. It was short and was walking like a ape would. It had drool coming from it's mouth while staring at me.

"Hello, Violet, so nice of you to come home." The voice sounded like Liz's at the beginning the changed into a demonic voice.

"W-What are y-you." I said shaking with fear. The thing wasn't blinking. Just starring at me, hardly.

"I'm a soul-eater, Violet." Now I couldn't hear Liz's voice, just the demon.

"Help!" I herd the boys voice coming from upstairs.

I was feeling more angry. "What did you do to them?" I snarled.

"Just ate there souls. They should be dead pretty soon." The demon said without any emotion.

I felt the tears falling from my face. How could she just kill her own sons. The front door opened.

"I'm hooome!" Luke called through the house.

"Luke!" I screamed. The thing ran to me and cover my mouth. I heard Luke's feet and soon I found him. He was normal.

Was he not a soul-eater? Why is Liz a soul-eater? What is going on?

"What have you done!" Luke yelled loudly, ripping me back into the real world.

Liz or whatever this thing is laughed. "I've ate your siblings souls, they're gone."

I stared at Luke. He looked broken. More tears fell from my face.

The thing took hold of my wrist, holding tight. Making it hurt. I screamed out in pain.

I fell to the floor, screaming.

"Let her go now!" Luke yelled strongly.

"Or what?" The thing laughed.

"Or I'll kill you!" He said while grabbing a sword- like- thing.

The pain in my wrist was intense. I kept on screaming. I looked over to see Luke running over and stabbing the sword into the demon's chest several times.

Until the thing let go of my wrist and fell the the floor, it looked flat. Like it had nothing inside of it.

I crawled away, tears falling. Luke dropped his weapon and ran to me. He held me to his chest and rocked us back and forth.

"Shh shh it's alright now. It's okay, Violet." Luke cooed.

No, no Luke. It's never going to be okay.

--------------------------------------------------

EXCITING CHAPTER!

Comment, Vote& follow me:)

Xxxx

XXXWEYHEYXXX

Edited c:
Re-Edited c: 2018

CLEARING SOME STUFF UP! LIZ WAS KILLED AND THIS DEMON POSSESSED HER BODY TO FOOL EVERYONE. SHE IS NOT A DEMON SHE IS HUMAN WHO GOT KILLED AND HER BODY POSSESSED BY A SOUL EATER.