27| Violet

Chapter twenty-seven.

"He said train for a war?" Perrie asked shocked. I nodded. "What does he mean a war?" Niall asked.

"Like fighting, Niall." Liam explained.

I've just told them all what happen in the forest with me and Louis, they're not taking it quite well.

"Ooh! I see." Niall smiled over to Liam, who just tossed Nialls hair.

I mentally 'awed'. That's cute.

"So there's going to be a war? When?" Harry asked.

"There's probably not going to be a war, people are just going to try and kill us! Calm down.." Louis said and leaned back in his chair.

"Okay, he's officially off duty." Liam spoke and stood up. Louis started laughing then Niall then Harry then Zayn then Perrie then myself then- that's all. Liam did start to laugh.

"Okay, okay! That's enough! Let's be serious." I said and nodded to Liam to continue.

"I'm guessing they're after Vi, and Violet is now apart of this family and we protect family. We have to keep her safe." Liam smiled down at me.

"Thank you." I mouthed.

"Yeah! Keep Violet safe!" Louis shot up from the couch and marched around repeating that.

Ah, love that kid.

"Wait! People are coming to kill me?!" I just realize what Liam just said. "I didn't even do anything?!" I screamed and jumped up.

"Whoa!"

"Who would want to kill me?!" I cried. Harry coughed, I glared as he winked.

"I'm gonna die." I whimpered and  laid on the floor. Luke got up and pulled me into his lap and cradled me. "Shh...shh.. It's going to be alright." He cooed.

"I'm going to die Luke, they're coming to kill me." I whispered to him. He picked me up and walked us outside and sat on some steps, me still in his arm.

"I won't let them touch you. I promise. You'll live forever!" He smiled down at me. I looked up at him. "Thank you, Lukey." I whispered.

We were both leaning in, until we crashed our lips together. My hands slipped up to his hair as he squeezed my hips.

I pulled away and looked Luke in the eyes. "Oh god." I whimpered and kissed him again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey sorry took so long! Enjoy!:)
Edited c: 2018