18| Harry

Chapter eighteen.

"Fine- WAIT! WHERE'S LOUIS?!" Violet yelled and shot up from the bed trying to run past me. But I stopped her, mostly because I was jealous.

Why was she so fond of Louis? What does he have that I don't? He didn't kill her mom.

I took hold of Violet's small waist. I was worried because of how small her waist is.

Her shirt was a ways up because she recently just jumped off of my bed. My icy hands touched her hot skin.

There was a light steam, from us.

Then it happened, well I don't exactly know what but I went blank.

Oh shit, not again.

She always seems to have this affect on people doesn't she?

Who am I kidding she's beautiful, gorgeous even. Never saw a girl who had as much beauty as Violet.

The way she wears her band tees and black skinny jeans, makes me wild.

I could hear her think.

'No one has ever grabbed me, like this. Yes, I like messing around. But I don't like being touched at all' she thought.

"We can change that."I said. I didn't want to say that, but I wasn't in control at the moment.

Violet look up at me, into my eyes. But looked away quickly.

I want her.

I really do.

She gasped as I tighten my grip on her waist, pulling her up and setting her back on my bed.

I pushed myself in between her legs. She took hold of my shirt, gripping it tightly.

She didn't make eye contact at all.

"Let me see your beautiful eyes, Violet." I whispered to her.

I leaned into her neck, I slowly left small kisses along her collarbone up to her jaw.

Her body stiffen at my touch.

I can't say I didn't like that.

"Harry, stop." She demanded me. I laughed into her ear.

"This one time, I'll stop." I whispered.

-----------------------\~_~/---------------------

Hi, here yer go! :) enjoy

Don't have much to say! Haha

Also! Are you a shipper for;

Violet&Luke

Or

Violet&Calum

Or

Violet&Cody

Or

Violet&Harry

And lastly

Violet&Louis?

Comment, Vote& follow me:)

Xxxo

XXXWEYHEYXXX

Edited c:
Re-Edited c: 2018