4|Violet

I'm sorry this is really late! I've been driving a lot and spending time with my dad! So without anymore delay here's chapter four!

Chapter Four.

I lost sight of Luke, I didn't realize I was moving, following him. I knew I shouldn't but I had to know what the problem was. My curiosity was going to get me in deep trouble.

Slowly, I was changing back. I stayed a good distance between me and Luke, so if I stepped on a twig or something he won't hear it.

My face hit the damp soil. "Shit!" yelped, my voice muffled by being pressed into the ground. I just tripped on nothing. What the actually hell.

I quickly got up and looked around, I lost him. Damn it!

The sky was getting a dark shade of blue. I debated if I should go back and face Aaron or just go to Luke's house and text Aaron later.

I guess I'm going to Luke's house, I don't want to face an angry Aaron anytime soon.

I turned around and started my journey to Luke's house.

"Oh! Hi, Violet! You're here for Luke, right?" Liz greeted me at the door.

Gosh, I love this women like my own mother. Even though I don't know my own mother well except that she died at the hands of monsters.

"Yes! Is he here?" I asked as Liz pulled me inside. "No, but you can go up to his room and wait if you would like?" She asked leaning on the stair ledge.

"Uh- yeah sure! Thanks Liz." I smiled and hurried up the stairs and took a sharp right into Luke's room.

I hurried in and closed the door, leaning on it for a few seconds. I turned around, his room was dark, I could barely make out anything. I knew if I turned on the light it would burn my eyes, so I didn't touch the switch.

I put my arms out so I couldn't feel what I'm walking into. I felt something soft, his bed. The bedding was all over the place.

Once I touched it, I just felt so tired. I ended up laying in his bed. It was a pretty huge bed. I turned on my side and pulled the blanket up to my chin.

I started to hear soft snores, I froze.

I turned around slowly, I became face-to-face with Luke. His eyes were shut, his face looked like he was in a deep sleep. His hair was wild. His mouth was part slightly, letting out the snores.

I back up from the bed, a little too far. I fell back to the hard floor causing a huge noise. I cursed.

"What?! Wha-?" Luke shot up from the bed, rubbing his eyes with one hand and the other supporting his body.

I groaned as pain shot through my back, where I fell on.

He looked over the side of his bed at me, utterly confused. His face soften when he saw me in pain.

"Shit, Violet. What the hell are you doing here?" He asked jumping off the bed picking me up and setting me back on his bed.

He leaned over and flick the light from his lamp on.

"Y-your mom said you weren't home..." I said and groaned again.

"Yeah, I came through the window." He muttered and tried to turn me around. I winced.

"Shh, shh, I won't hurt you." He whispered, causing me to have goosebumps up and down my arms.

He motioned to ask if he could lift my shirt up a bit to check out if I'm hurt or not.

I nodded, letting him proceed. He made eye contact with me for what felt like a lifetime, until he lost it and went behind me.

I felt his hot breath on my neck and back. His hands hesitated to touch me, but soon his big hands found the hems of my shirt causing me to shudder.

"You alright?" He said so softly it was almost in a whisper.

"Y-yeah,"

He pulled my shirt up painfully slowly. When I felt his warm hands on my back, tingles went through my body.

I gasped slightly, getting Luke's attention. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" He gushed, frantically.

My back was feeling a lot better and I turned around giving him a warm smile. "No, it was nothing." I shrugged.

Edited c: 2016
Re-Edited c: 2018