29| Unknown

Chapter twenty-nine.

"Do you see her, master?" Shane asked. I felt like slapping him, of course I see her! She's sitting there with that loser, Louis.

How disgusting. Why would a werewolf want to hang out with those vampires. They're way too good and boring. She needs a little edge to her life.

"Master! Master! They're coming outside!" Shane yelled, I covered his mouth. "There going to hear you!, shut up!" I growled, throwing his face away from me.

I peeked out of the bushes where we were hidden in. There was Violet, and Louis. She was being pulled along by the idiot. God, I just want to go over there and slap him.

Louis has always been weird and stupid. Ever since school. Never mind.

Then Louis was gone, Violet started to freak out. She was yelling for him. I was about to go and get her but then Louis popped out of nowhere and hugged her from behind. I curled my hands into a fist.

My eyes widen when violet turned around, they were so close. I couldn't take it anymore, I did the signal and a bunch of my men ran over to Louis and held him down when Shane put Violet in the bag.

God, she's tiny.

She screamed for Louis. How gross. Louis yelled for her too. I nodded to the boys to knock Louis out. In seconds Louis was down.

"We got her!" Shane yelled, this time I did slap him.

I nodded to Andy and we were gone to take Violet to the king as planned.

---------------------------------------------------

Wildddd!

I'm excited for what's gonna happenn! Whoooooop! Vote& comment loves:)

XXXWEYHEYXXX xxxx

Ps, THANKS FOR FOUR K! OMG
THANKS

Edited c: 2018