7| The letter

Chapter seven.

Dear Aaron,

You died a couple of days ago. I still can't believe it. We left on such bad terms. I feel terrible. Maybe if I just came home after, you would still be here.

I hate to know I could of done something to saved you. You wer- are and will always be my family. I don't know what I should do anymore.You were my teacher. My role model. My everything. You were the only person I loved.

I've cried and cried until I ran out of liquid. I didn't know you could cry yourself dry. Strange, hey? Why am I asking you questions?! You can't answer them! I don't know why I'm being so bitter towards you.

You were always sweet and caring to me. Always pointing me in the right direction. You gave me such a great life. I'm sorry I was always getting into so much trouble. I'm sorry I didn't follow your rules.

I know that your in heaven. I know that your in peace. You're happy now.

If you didn't already know, I'm staying with Luke and his family. I guess you and Liz made a deal if you ever died or got murder she would watch me. Is that why I'm so close with her?

I know you would want me to move on, right? But you're pretty hard to forget. I promise I will never forget you. You're my hero then, you're still my hero now. You always will be.

I didn't know I would wright this much to you. I guess I had a lot to say. I will be happy again. Even if your gone. But just know, you will always be in my heart.

I love you so, so, so much. Rest in peace.

Xxx Violet.

(Edited c: 2018)