3| Violet

Chapter three.

Aaron needs to calm down, seriously.

I'm a big girl now, I know what I can and can't do. I must say, sometimes I listen, sometimes I don't.

"Your father loves you!" Aaron yelled from the kitchen, I could hear him picking up what's left of the counter.

"As if." I scoffed mumbling to myself, might as well not get him too angry.

I don't want us to get into a fight.

Sometimes I forget we have better hearing then humans, that's not good.

I heard Aaron's feet, as he walked into the living room, blocking the Tv.

"Dude! Come on!" I yelled trying to see past him, he moved so he was always in my way.

"You now your father loves you more than anything."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure he does." My voice dripped sarcasm.

I got off of the couch and tried to walk past Aaron, but he grabbed my arm. Stopping me.

"He loves you, and you know it."

I yanked my arm away from him. "He doesn't love anyone." I growled and walked to the front door, my anger was dangerously high I needed to let out steam.

I grabbed my phone and left, slamming the door on my way out.

I could feel myself changing, I tried to hold back. I couldn't.

I started running to the back of the house, where the forest is. I looked down and saw my furry paws.

I growled. I hated changing. I hate changing when I'm angry.

It doesn't cause anything good to happen.

I stopped. My breathing was crazy. I started to bark and howl.

I could feel the ground shake. I looked up, there was at least two werewolf.

I sniffed the air, then I recognized who they were.

"What are you doing?!" Calum growled.

Calum's the the packs leaders son, he's the most strict with what I do. Even more then Aaron at times.

"Calm down Calum! She can do whatever she wants." Luke said back, glancing at me.

Luke was sweet, he's my best friend. He's also Calum's best friend. He gets me out of all of my trouble basically.

"Thanks." I barked back to Luke. He nodded in return.

Calum glared at me and walked over slowly until he was in front of me.

"Don't do anything stupid." He said harshly.

"Calum! Your dads looking for you!" Ashton came out of nowhere, he looked out of breath.

Calum gave me one last looked and took off with Ashton. Luke smiled at me when he left.

"He's not a bad guy." He said whIle turning and running after them.

I wonder what's happening?

---------------------------------------------------------

Heyo!

Hope ya enjoyed! Ill update soon! Thanks and byeezzzz

Edited c: 2016
Re-Edited c: 2018