28| Violet

Chapter twenty-eight.

It's raining today, I'm the kind of person who really enjoys the rain. Me and Louis are the only ones in the house that enjoy it.

"What a lovely day." Lou says while looking out the window at the stormy and cloudy day.

"Isn't it! I love rainy days." I smiled sitting next to Lou. He laid his head on my shoulder as we both stared out the window.

This gave me time to think, I like Liam, but I also like Luke. And Louis. But I kissed Luke, and I wanted to too. I wonder if I kiss Liam and Louis if I would fall in love with them. Or will it just be plain. I better give it a shot.

"Uh...Lou?" I asked, Louis's head popped up, a bright smile placed on her face. I couldn't kiss him, I couldn't do this just to see witch one I want. I can't break their hearts. But this is breaking mine.

"Yeah?" He smiled. I had to think fast, I wasn't going to kiss him anymore, at least if he didn't make the first move. "Uh, w-want to go for a walk?" I stuttered.

Lou's eyes got brighter, even though I didn't know that was possible since there already very bright and beautiful. He hopped up taking my hand and pulling me threw the house and out the front door. I giggled as we jumped over the water puddles. I screamed when he pulled me through them, making me realize I didn't have waterproof shoes on.

He let my hand go, and ran around. I laughed at how jumpy Louis was. Louis was jumping and twirling and being majestic. My hair was soaked, my cloths were soaked. I wiped my eyes, when I looked up. Louis was gone. I started to panic and yell his name. Nothing.

"Oh my god! Louis!" I yelled and suddenly arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder. "What do ya need?" He whispered.

I turned around, pulling him into a hug, "Please don't do that ever again!" I whispered into his neck. He pulled away but kept his hands around my waist.

My hands connected at the back of Louis's neck. My cold and wet forehead pressed against Louis's. "You look beautiful, still." He whispered. Making my face burn. I didn't know what was happening when I was ripped our of Louis grasped and thrown into a bag. I could hear Louis's screams. I screamed for Louis. But it was no use, I was being kidnapped.

Then I blacked out.

------------------------------------@-----@------@-

What. A. Plot twist.

Aaanyways! So sorry about this being so late! I know I suck at updating:( but that you for 3k! omg never expected that! Wow thank you so so so much!xxx

XXXWEYHEYXX, XX
Edited c: 2018