33| Violet

Chapter thirty three 

i passed out on that floor, i dont even know why i did. i wasnt scared, or was i? ive never felt that feeling before, well once. when aaron died, i was scared. scared out of my mind. the person i loved the most in the world had died in front of my own eyes, watched my favroite person in the world died in front of me. i didnt do anything eirther, i was completly shocked when he was laying on the ground. but in about a minute or two i snpped out of it and ran to him, but when i got to him, he was already gone.

 he was gone. 

forever.

i didnt have a furenal for him, yes i am ahamed. but everything that had happened, i didnt have enough time.and school? well ive been doing it on the computer mostly. i couldnt leave the house, as you can see people are trying to get me. and i got, goten. i didnt want to be goten. i just want to be with everyone again, im started to forget the sound of there voices.

ahhhh!

i cant take this anymore, i need to get out of this place and see them again. i have to. i cant let it end like this. i need them. 

 i dont even care if they dont need me the way i neeed them, there my only last family i have. i cant let  them slip away.

love them waay to much. 

---------

i woke up in a sweaty panic, i swung my arms around ready to beat the living breath out of who ever were in my arm range. but i was mistaken, i was the only one here, on this bed. a very big bed, a comfy bed. 

how the hell?

i swong my feet off of the bed, the cold air brushed my bare legs, since when did i have a gown on?! 

and who put it on me?!

Im going to punch there lights out, i giggled to myself. im silly. i walked over to the door, i placed my hand on the door. i could feel moved on the other side of the door, i could hear voices. but my hand never left the door. i could faintly hear there words.

"shes in there" one wishper harshly. ive herd that voice, but where? 

" well, i know that! i put her in there!" the other one yelled and whispered all at the same time. i could hear him say 'idiot' under his breath.  

i frowned, well hes being a complete ding dong. i want to punch his lights out so bad, but when i tried to open the door, it wouldnt buge. i groaned and sank to my knees my back pressed agaisnt the door. 

"shell be waking up soon! we must not tell her about the prisoners" the grupmy one yelled slash wishpered again, "well dispose of them later" he sourly laughed making me cringe. 

oh yes, i hated him. 

suddenly the door flue open, i jumpped back but when i opened my eye i was back in the dirty room, i was on the dirty old mattrace. gross. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiiiiiiiii 

i thought i should update again to out smiles on your faces:) vote and  comment:) update tomorroe:) xxxxxxxxxxx