11| Violet

Chapter eleven.

"We have guests coming over for dinner tonight. Please everyone be on your best behavior." Liz said, eyeing Ben and Jack mostly.

"Of course." I answered with a small smile.

"Great! There will be here in a couple of hours get cleaned up!" Liz clapped and shooed us all away.

I walked down the hall with Luke. "Do you know who's coming over?" I whispered because Liz has the best ears ever. It's incredible.

"Nope, dress pretty." Luke winked and walked into his room and slammed the door shut getting a yell from his mom.

He had never winked at me before. I was sort of taken back. It's not like I have never been winked at, but it's just kind a of weird coming from Luke. My best friend, Luke.

I walked a little ways to my room and closed my door lightly. I started by having a shower. After I wrapped a towel around my body I went to my closet to get some clothes.

I picked out a black skater skirt with a navy blue flowy tank top with a black bando underneath.

My hair was curled and I put on a little darker eyes today.

Once I was okay with myself I walked out of my room closing my door on the way out. I waked down the hall letting my skirt sway.

"Wow."

I jumped not expecting someone's voice. I turned around; Luke.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me Luke!" I said clutching my chest.

"You look amazing." His eyes were looking from my toes to my head. I felt uncomfortable.

"Oh, thanks." I smiled and looked at him. He was in tux, but with a bow tie. His hair was perfect. I couldn't help but check him out. I got up to his face and he's now smirking.

"You look.. Wow." I muttered bitting my lip. Luke chuckled. "Thanks." He smirked.

"Wow you guys look nice! Now there will be here soon! Lets go! Get to the table!" Liz clapped.

I giggled not knowing why she's clapping Liz joined me. I think she doesn't know either.

She scooted us to the dinner room, I sat down so I was facing Luke. Ben and Jack were already here.

"Nice boys." I winked and they blushed deeply.

"Okay! Our guest will be here any min-" Liz got cut off by the door being knocked on. She clapped happily, rushing to the door.

I could hear Liz and the people I still have no idea is greeting each others.

I herd Liz's accent, but then I herd a different accent. British?

"Oh shit."  

-----------------------------------------------------

I think it's pretty obvious who it is, but which one of the boys is it? Hmmm your just gonna have to wait!:)

Comment & Vote

Xxx

XXXWEYHEYXXX

Edited c:
Re-Edited c: 2018