34|Violet

Chapter thirty four

How dare they put me back in this stinky old room, ill rip them to shreds. Whoa! I may need a little angry management. Ill look into that later on, maybe probably not. eh. I pushed myself off the gross bed and stood up. My legs felt weak, I almost fell but soon regain my balance and went over to try and find a wall, since the room was pitch black. I put my arms out in front of me so i can see ware I'm going, soon i felt something cold and damp, at first i thought it was a wall but then the wall started to move and i screamed, but who ever was in the room with me covered my mouth so my my screams became muffled. 

"shh" he purred into my ear, he had turned me around to my back was pressed against his front. My breathing was widely out of control, witch meant panic attack, witch meant me fainting great! Oh here it is the fainting part!

-----

I groaned as i awoke, my head was pounding. But something was different. Im not in that old room, im in my room a zayn and perries house! I wasted to time jumping up and running out the door, i didnt care if i tripped i ran straight to his room. I barged threw his door, and crushed him in a hug. I swear i wouldnt mind staying like this forever.

I was so happy tears started spilling from my eyes, i felt louis squeeze me back. We both started sniffing. "i-i thought i would never see you again" i whispered. Louis pulled away but kept his hands around my waist. "Do you really think ld let that happen?" he smirked and pulled me closer to him. I slightly gasped, hi hinds traveled lower then they should. wink wink. But i didnt mind, i didnt care. i finally realize who i love, who i love with a passion. Who i would die for, who i was the most afraid of never seeing again. And his name is Louis Tomlinson. "I love you" i whispered with out noticing, i gasped when i herd what i said, louis noticed and laughed his perfect laugh. "dont worry love, I love you too" he smiled and leaned in. He was just hovering above my lip, i let out a groan. louis laughed a pressed his lips onto mine, and can i say wow! FIREWORKS BOOM BOOM BOOM! 

________________________________________________________________________--------------

HIII,

IM AFRAID TO SAY BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY!! YAAY! AND I DONT KNOW IF IM DOING A SQUEAL OR NOT, BUT PROBABLY NOT! BUT THE LAST CHAPTER IS JUST GOING TO BE HOW SHE GOT OUT OF THE CASTLE:) 

THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING TIME WRITING! MEANS EVERYTHING!XX

ALSO! IM GOING TO BE MAKING A NEW STORY SOON SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT LOVES AND THANK ONCE AGAIN!! THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED