12| Violet

Chapter twelve.

Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no.

Why would Liz invite the Styles's over!? Doesn't she know I hate them more then I hate anything else?

They're the reason my mom is gone. Gone forever, and I'll never forgive them as long as I'm breathing.

"And here's my family!" Liz said while guiding the Styles family into the dinner room where we were waiting.

I kept my head down, not wanting to make any eye contact with them. Mostly because they all have incredibly beautiful eyes.

"Here is Luke, Ben, Jack and Violet." Liz smiled. I was surprised Liz didn't say anything about me not actually being her child.

I've never felt more at home at any other house then I did here. It's was like my second home, but this house felt safer then my own.

From what happen with Aaron I know this house is safer.

"Hello!" Anne greeted. Anne's the mother of the two. She has one daughter and one son. Gemma and Harry.

Gemma's extremely beautiful, with the perfect shade of pale skin tone. Her golden blonde hair shaped her perfect face. Her lighter greenish blue eyes are remarkable.

And Harry- oh Harry. He's the one with the perfect hair and the perfect dark green eyes. The perfect smirk. He's just perfect, but from my knowledge he has only had one girlfriend.

I guess it ended bad because that was a few years ago.

Oh, did I mention they're vampires?

----------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEARS! I wrote this at 1 in the morning and I'm tired so sorry if it sucked. I was at a party from 6 to 11:30 and it was a sucky party.

Have a lovely day.

You look nice today.

Okey

See ya!

Oh!

Almost forgot.

Comment & Vote!:)

Thanks!

Xxx

XXWEYHEYXX

Edited c: 2018