14| Violet

Chapter fourteen.

As dinner started I felt more and more uncomfortable and I know Luke felt it as well. He keeps on looking over and checking up on me.

Anne and Liz are off in there own conversation, including Gemma and Harry and even sometimes Luke.

Jack and Ben finished first then I followed behind, everyone else following shortly after.

I hurried from the table to the front door, I couldn't stand being in the same house as them anymore. It felt gross to be this close to...murderers. I had to leave or I was going to flip.

I pulled on my dark blue jacket and my brown boots and grabbed the handle, ready to pull it opened- when someone pulled me away from the door.

I span around, my eyes meeting dark green ones. I arounded and turned back to the door, just to get span again.   

"God! Leave me alone, Harry!" I growled at him, my eyes sending daggers at him intensely.

"We need to talk." Was all he said and he grabbed my arm and in a flash I was in a whole different place.

A wave of vanilla came to my senses and my eyes widen.

"Why are we at your house?" I barked. I didn't want to be near his family or him, why are we at his damn house?

"Don't forget, I can read minds." He smirked, tapping his head. I gagged.

I have never been more repulsed from anyone more than harry. I don't see anything great in him. I only see a cold blood killer who killed someone who's suppose to meant the world to me but didn't get the chance to because of his foolishness and disregard for human life.

"I don't give a-" I got cut off as the front door swung open, Perrie came to view. A smile covered my lips.

Perrie was my best friend since I was little, she was there when I needed a friend or a mother. But around three years ago, Zayn saw her. It went down hill from there.

"Violet!" She screamed and ran to me, embracing me for a tight hug. I haven't seen her, since I hated coming to this part a town.

"I missed you." I whispered to her, I could feel my eyes start to water. "I know! I missed you too!" She said while pulling away.

I glanced at Harry he was just watching us, me basically. Watching me show affection. I hated it. He doesn't deserve my affection, even if it wasn't directed towards him.

He frowned at me and tapped his head again, as in reminding me. I shrugged and faced Perrie once again. "You have to come in, meet everyone. My family." She smiled.

I cringed at the word 'family'.  I've never had a family and never will. Also because Harry took away my last blood line.

She took my wrist in a tight grip and pulled me inside, I sent Harry another glare while I passed him. She pulled me into what I'm guessing is the living room.

There was a few couches, and a few people or should I say vampires?

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter thirteen DONE!:) I just want to say thank you so so so much! I'm already almost at 1k views! WOOOWIIIEEE AND I JUST STARTED THERE SO MUCH MORE TO HAPPEN! You don't even know
Man.

It excites me:))))

Soo VAMPIRES!:) love them.

I just had to add One direction, love them more then myself(quote from my bio:) lolol)

I'm going to go and drink some Pepsi! Thanks again!

Comment, vote & follow me:)

Xxxx

XXXWEYHEYXXX

Edited c:
Re-Edited c: 2018