6| Aaron

Chapter Six.

I'm dead.

My body's lifeless.

I'm nothing anymore.

I failed violet. I failed her father. I failed everyone.

I can remember seeing her walk in. Then everything went a blur. Then I died.

I can remember her face wet, tears falling. I can remember her voice screaming at me to wake up.

You don't know how much I wish I could wake up. I'm her protector.

"I'm sorry." I choked out, before everything went dark.

I opened my eyes and I was floating above my body. I can see her shaking me, screaming and crying for me to wake up.

I floated down and knelt by her. I placed my arm around her shoulder. Her make up was all messed up, but she still looked pretty.

"Please, please, please, please.. I love you, Aaron." She sobbed into my lifeless chest.

I love you too. I love you so much. I'm sorry I failed you, Violet.

I felt a strong pull. I was being pulled up. I got turned around so I was facing the roof.

I'm going to heaven.

I wish I was back with violet, I wish I could of told her one last time that I loved her.

"I love you!" I screamed before I got pulled up all the way.

---------------------------------------------------

So.. Aaron died:( at least he's in heaven, right?

So merry Christmas! What you get? Tell me in the comments! Would love to hear what y'all got!

I'm sorry I hate the word "y'all" but I felt like it was the time to say it.

I'm rambling. Okay hope you liked this chapter! And I'll update soon enough!

See you

XXXWEYHEYXXX

EDITED C: 2016
Re-Edited c: 2018